2

Kurota pov
After I shot Xingzi on the shoulder I looked back up to see our aunty Karin running really fast, I was freaking out because she runs fast like really fast that non of my siblings can't get to her even me I can't!. "run faster Daichi-nii before aunty Karin get to us!" I sreamed at my brother who looks scared by our aunty name, so he ran faster and forgot about me being on his shoulder...so I fell off his shoulder and end up on the ground but I wasn't lucky because our great grandpa was right behind me, I was scared because I was not with my siblings I get you later Daichi-nii for leaving me behind I thought as I was angry at my brother for leaving.

Negi (who is my great great grandfather) looking at me as he was going to pick me up but then Tota stop him before he could pick me up just then I saw my mother (well more like my past mother and father) running to me and pick me up and was going to leave but Yue Ayase stood infront of us, she was going to use magic but I cancelled her magic " run now I can cancel her magic but don't worry she can't read what on her book" I said as I faced at kuromaru so then kuromaru ran back to the UQ holder house, I looked back to see if Tota was following us behind and he was there running with us.

No one pov
By the time Tota and kuromaru got back from the fight they stare at kurota who just smiled at them. Kuromaru put down kurota and told her to follow them, while they were walking both Tota and kuromaru looked at kurota who was behind them and wondering where did she come from and thoes others kids as well. When they got to Yukihime office kurota saw her siblings scared that they may get hit by Karin or even worse getting themself killed by her hand, kurota seeing her siblings scared to death well this makes me happy, plus this is a good payback kurota thought as she was giggling at them, Chidai saw her giggling at them and was surprise to see her standing with their parents and not with them until he realized that his twin went to fast when she mention about Karin running after them so he looked at Daichi and had a dark aura around him that will make you think he will kill someone right now.

Daichi feeling a deadly stare and looked who it was coming from, he saw it was from his twin Daichi looking at him confused why he was giving him his deadly stare until he realized that they youngest sister was not with them but when he looked at his parents he saw her with their parents sitting down. "Ok so who are you guys and where did you come from" Tota said as he was looking at them with curious, non of the 4 teenagers said anything but then kurota spoke "my name is kurota Tokisaka konoe and thoes three are my siblings, the boy with black hair is Daichi Tokisaka konoe, the boy with Raven hair is Chidai Tokisaka konoe and the girl with Raven and black hair is kasumi Tokisaka konoe" she said while pointing to each of her siblings and herself. The others were very curious on where they got there middle and last name from since there was only two people with the same name and them which is Tota and kuromaru, Yukihime just looked at the teenagers even Fate looked at them but the one that they were looking at the most was kurota seeing that she looks like Negi but a female version.

"so who is your parents kurota?" Fate said as he was looking at her, when he ask that question kurota just looks at her siblings seeing if it was Ok to tell them but by the looks of their facese it wasn't a good one since they in the past of their parents but non less she answered "our parents are...." she started but stop and that when the door open and revealed Negi and his group, Yukihime and Fate got into their fighting stands as well as the others but the teenagers just looked at them and wondering where the hell they came from?, while Yukihime and Fate was looking at Negi kurota spoke "where the hell did you guys come from?" she said as she was looking at them but non of them talk so she just said "sit down so I can continue talking to the rest and I'll tell you my name later or if you sit down" said looking at them, so Negi sat down so did his group then kurota spoke again to introduce herself and her siblings "my name is kurota Tokisaka konoe and thoes three are my siblings, the boy with black hair is Daichi Tokisaka konoe, the boy with Raven hair is Chidai Tokisaka konoe and the girl with Raven and black hair is kasumi Tokisaka konoe" she said while pointing to each of her siblings and herself so that non of them can get confused when she say they name.

"anyways let's get back on topic....who's your parents?" Fate said when he looked back at kurota, she just looked away from the stare that she was getting from Fate but she had to answer before she get hit by Karin for not answering, " our parents are...." there was a silent moments before she spoke again " our parents are Tota konoe and kuromaru Tokisaka" she said looking at the grounp of people that was shock because Tota and kuromaru never had childrens of they own then that when Chidai spoke "we're from the future so don't worry we're going to leave soon" he said looking at everyone but then kurota spoke looking at her brother " that if we can find a way back home".