Pancake

After we'd gotten back to the boys' house , we were so tired we didn't even feel like pushing ourselves up the stairs so we ended up just falling asleep in the studio . I swear I've never slept as good as I did that night but I suppose I had a good work out beforehand so that's a good enough excuse for that .

Although , the way we'd gotten woken up wsnt exactly pleasant . Michael and Calum had moved an amp directly next to our faces , and turned the volume as high as it would go and started playing Dead Kennedys . It scared the shit out of me . Ashton jumped so hard from it he ended up pushing me off of the couch and I'd fallen on the floor .

"Not funny guys !" I yelled and watched Michael run away like a child knowing he'd done something that'd gotten him about to get a spanking . I could still hear him laughing about what he'd done and I'm pretty sure he was on the other end of the house by now . 

"Looks like you two had fun last night ." Calum pointed at my neck , raising an eyebrow . 

Quickly I grabbed my phone and opened up the front camera to see what he was talking about . "Well...Shit . Everyone will definitely know I'm taken now . " Ashton laughed and pulled me into his chest . 

"They'd better . I don't share my girls with anyone ." he kissed me on the forehead and Calum scoffed . "You guys are gross . In a cute way though ."  

Ashton and I both said "thank you" simultaneously , causing us to smile at each other . "Get your swimsuits on , everyone is going swimming . We got new floaties so baby Luke doesn't drown ."

"I HEARD THAT YOU KIWI BASTARD ." we heard Luke screaming from the other room . Laughing , Ashton and I headed upstairs to get changed and join the others . 

Once we'd gotten outside Michael and Sarai still hadn't joined everyone else . They were probably upstairs fucking knowing them . 

Luke spun around in circles in his pink inner-tube , and Calum constantly poked fun at him . It's gotta suck being the youngest of the band for that reason . Three older 'brothers' making fun of you all the time in the most loving way possible . 

"IF YOU'RE SUCH A BIG BOY COME GET PENGI ." "If you throw my penguin in this pool I swear to God Cal ." 

I knew he was joking but he made himself seem so serious . Which made this even funnier . 

Before he knew it , Calum threw Luke's plush penguin into the pool , making a huge splash . "PENGI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ." Ashton yelled and jumped into the pool after him . He grabbed the stuffed animal like he was a lifeguard saving a dying child , and to be honest , it was kind of hot picturing him as a lifeguard .

Once he'd gotten back onto the cool deck he threw the penguin onto the ground and started slamming his fists into its chest trying to " resuscitate " it . Then on top of everything else making me laugh so hard I was crying , Michael stuck his head out the window on the second floor yelling "CPR . CPR ." and at that point I lost it . Ashton gave mouth to mouth to it and for a second I was jealous of an innanimate object .

Ashton screamed again , "WAKE UP MAN , CMON."

Michael , still sticking his head out the window chimed in again . "Nah he's dead , throw him out . THROW IT OUT . THROW IT WITH THE KETCHUP ."

I'd almost forgotten about the ketchup dog . They tore that thing up so bad . I'm almost afraid to see how they would handle real animals .

I was legitimately R.O.T.F.L-ing . Meanwhile Calum was keek-ing all of this . "It's too late . He's a pancake now ." Ashton slammed his fists into the ground , and sighed . Then..picked up the stuffed animal and drop kicked it back into the pool . Some lifeguard now right ?

These boys were such goof balls . 

Finally Michael and Rai joined us , and we all sat in the hot tub , Luke still spinning in circles in his floatie . We all sat out here for hours . By the time we got out , we all looked like prunes , but if having this much fun means looking like a piece of dried up fruit in the process , it's definitely worth it .