Attacked

Onboard the Ishimura, several scientists and technicians were busy setting up equipment to carry out experiments on a test subject. You had been selected to experience these tests. Somehow you had escaped an infestation of your colony due to your partial immunity to a virus that had infested your colony, and had somehow gained a telepathic ability which allowed you to see into the minds of others. You had stowed away on a transport ship after you'd seen first-hand what the virus did. It killed your friends and family, only to reanimate them as aggressive flesh eating monstrosities. The experiments were to see if your cells could be implanted into the cells of other people to give them the partial immunity too. Eventually you were called into the medical lab. You laid on the table. They made sure to attach a few monitoring equipment to ensure your vitals were properly functioning and then they injected an anaesthetic to help you, before they began making a few incisions in the largest vein in your arm, taking great care not to cut too deep. They then extracted a few bags of your blood and sent them to the research and development team to see if anything can be made from your blood. Suddenly the ship began to shake and you heard screaming. The team quickly detached everything from your body and hurried you back to your room to keep you safe. They sealed the doors and broke the keypads so you couldn't get out. They feared that it was a raid by enemies so they didn't want you to be abducted. Through the window in your room you watched as brown creatures tore through the staff and killed them, before the bodies of the staff twitched and writhed before they got up too and joined the fight against the rest of the staff. You hid under the bed in your room trying to avoid this. You'd seen it before on your colony. You heard that these were called Necromorphs. From what you remembered, they were highly aggressive and only wanted to kill so more could join their ranks. You stayed as silent as you could, hearing them through your telepathic ability. What you heard made you clutch your head in pain. You heard masses of snarls and growls and the odd word here and there. Something about a Marker. A female Slasher approached your window and noticed you hiding.

You could hear what she was saying

"I found another one! Break into the place, kill it!", her mind shouted. You panicked, shooting up from under the bed and grabbed the vent covering and pulled it off. You made to crawl into the vent but what the staff called an Infector appeared right in front of you.