Copyright

Hello everyone. I'm LuckyCharm007, A.K.A, Sowjanya.

His Handicapped Wife was my first book on Wattpad, that crossed 1 million reads recently. 

This book is the edited version of the original His Handicapped wife.

And so the characters, places, and plotline will change, compared to the original one.

                                                                         ~*~

All the characters, scenarios in this book are fictional and didn't mean to hurt anyone.

• The plotline, the characters belong to me. No part of this book shall be reproduced and translated, without my consent. It will be considered an illegal act. Any such action will lead to copyright infringement.

Do not copy my work.

• Do not post my books on other websites, without my explicit consent.

© 2017 a.k.a Sowjanya

ALL RIGHTS  RESERVED.

~*~

A warning message to my readers!

My books were never posted on any other website, except in Inkitt under the same user name. I only published His Innocent Mate in my Inkitt. ( as of and from April 20th, 2020) So if you find any other book of mine, including this book in Inkitt, from any other user account, or any other platform, then please inform me.

• If you are reading this story on any other website or platform other than Wattpad, you are very likely to be at risk of malware attack. If you wish to read this story in an original safe form, read it on Wattpad with the used ID, @LuckyCharm007. Thank you.

~*~

Wattpad has a mirror link website called, teenfic.net. please do not open this website, as it is vulnerable to open this kind of mirror website.

Teenfic.net has copied/plagiarized all my stories.

Unedited version

Starting date: 19 Nov 2017

Ending date: 13 June 2018

Edited version

Starting date: 23-04-2020

Ending date :