3•Work

It's already been a week after we moved to Seoul. Jungkook started schooling today at a new school and I'm back at my job but I'm a newer place.

"Jungkook! c'mon you'll be late!" I yelled. He maybe was doing his hair.
Then he came down running from the stairs. "Sorry, I was fixing my hair" he said. He was.

"c'mon we're leaving right now. You'll be late then I'll be late" I Said then grabbed my bag. We were infront of the door but I forgot something, my phone.

I went running upstairs and unplugged my phone from its charger and went downstairs. I walked out from the house. It feels good.

The wind was amazing. The morning breeze. The fine morning keeps my attitude bright and also the sun.
"Noona, stop acting will you?" He raised one of his eyebrow you were so distracted by your daydreaming habits.

I immediately came back to reality. As he sprinkled water to my face.
"What was that for?!" I yelled.
"Your were daydreaming again"
He said then walks to the car.

I clicked the car key of my Audi and the light flickers. I opened the drivers door and got in Jungkook did the same. "Let's go" I pulled the lever to drive. We got out from the drive way and drove off.

We arrived Jungkook's new school.
Seoul International Arts School.
We got off of the car and walked to one of the buildings. We went to the administration room to sign Jungkook up. I know he's nervous.

He signed up and the staff told us his class. I accompanied him until we arrived at his class. He was nervous.
He's a crazy loud boy at home but when it's everything new for him he'll easily got shy.

"Hey do your best ok?" I tried to comfort him. He smiled. I hugged him he hugs back. "Noona. Gumawo" he said. I just smiled and told him to go to class. He waved at me.

I got into my car and drove off to my work. I put on some music to wash away all my bored ness. I sang a lot.

I arrived and parked my car at the parking lot. I grabbed all my stuff and put it into my handbag. I got into the lobby and signed up my name and went to the elevator.

I clicked the button that will stop at seventh floor. A few seconds passed and the elevator door opened I was surprised by lots of confetti.
"Welcome Back Yuna!" Everybody said. I covered my mouth as a gasped came out.

"You guys don't have to do this you know" I told them as one of them gave me small box wrapped with rainbow pattern and a blue shined ribbon. "Thanks Ari" I hugged her.

For your information, Ari was my bests friend who was transferred to work here. It's great to see her again.

After the party, Ari showed me my desk and it's next to a guy named Kim Taehyung. 

"Here get comfortable ok? Don't worry Taehyung a great guy" she said then winks at me. I just faked smiled at her. I opened my laptop and did my work as I was told to. After this I had to go to the shooting room for some photo shoot.

After and hour, I finished my assignment and closed my laptop.
Then as I stood up I didn't realize that my partner was here already he also doing his work on his laptop.

Suddenly,my phone vibrates.
*Ding* I looked at the screen it's a text message from Ari. I swiped the screen to unlock my phone.

Boss needs you in the photo shoot
room now. - Ari

I'll be there in a minute. - Yuna
I replied immediately.

It's on the 8th floor. It's on the right opposite from the printing room. -Ari
I looked at the text and turned off my phone.

As I arrived at the eighth floor I went to look for the photo shoot room.
I turned the knob from the door and took a peek, I saw Ari waving at me.
I walked in and went straight towards her.

"Boss, Yuna's here" God. The boss is freaking tall. How tall is he?
"Yuna" a deep voice spoken.
I'm literally at the height of his chest.
I looked up to look at him.

"Ari you can go continue your work I need to speak to Yuna alone" my eyes widen as he said 'alone'.

Ari obeyed his words and walked out from the room. I was playing with my fingers until he started to speak.
"Let me introduce myself. I'm Kim Namjoon your boss" I shyly smiled and nodded.

"Since I've heard that you're good at fashion so why not work here in Seoul. You'll be deciding what the model will be wearing for today's photo shoot" He said. Ok where did he heard this?

"So today I've got you a model for you to play with and you'll be his manager from now on" he smiled. My world stops as those beautiful dimples. As I said it. It's 'illegal' and I'm here about to die at those cuteness.

"Yuna, starting from now on you'll the manager of this model.Promise me you'll do the best?"
He looked straight into my eyes. Those strong intense staring is going to kill me soon.

"I'll do my best sir" I stood in confidence. "I promise sir" he smiled
in satisfaction.

He grabs my shoulders and looked straight into my eyes.
"I'm counting on you Yuna" His orbs looking straight into my eyes was so powerful. "Y-Yeah sir" I stuttered.

"Good" he smiled and those two illegal dimples are literally gonna kill me soon. He lets go of my shoulders and pat on my right one.

"One more thing, the model will be here in just few minutes so you could go choose the outfit" Namjoon said.
"Don't call me sir, call me Namjoon"
He wants me to call him that ok.
"Ok s-Namjoon" I shyly smiled.

Namjoon went out then Ari wants in.
Was she out there the whole time.
"Woah, boss told you to call him by his name. You're lucky" she thens smirks. "Stop it" I said.

Me and Ari went to the outfit room to find some outfits for this photo shoot.
Finally after we finished in time.
"He's here" Ari said.
"Ok tell him to go into his fitting room and I'll be there in a minute" I hooked all the clothes onto my arms.

Who could it be?

I opened the door and he was facing to the wall. He's back was facing me.
He looks very familiar with that kind of hair fashion. Where did I saw it?

"Um...excuse" he turned around and I stood very still and froze.
"Curse?"he called out the name that he called me. "J-Jimin?" He's my model?

"Nice meeting you again" He tries to keep this quiet yet awkward atmosphere entertaining.
"Isn't it weird that we kept on seeing each other?" I Said and out the clothes on his desk.

"Maybe its a magical coincidence" he plays around. "Stop that" I tried to stop him from saying more words.
"Wear this" I Said in a cold tone.
"Why are you being cold all of a sudden? Yuna-shhi?" He asked.

"It's weird ok to kept on seeing you everywhere. Are you stalking me?!" I yelled at the last sentence.
"Firstly..Hyung wanted me here ok?"
"Namjoon?" I asked. "Yeah"

"Ok let's just get this done. Wear this"
I pointed towards the first outfit to wear.

Before he could even got out he suddenly stopped. He turned around.
"Yuna" I immediately looked at him from his desk as I was cleaning his stuff. "What?" I replied with a cold stare.

"Let's be friends?" He said.
It took me few seconds for my brain to function again. "Sure" I immediately answer.

"Our friendship starts from now on"
He said happily. He thens opened the door and walked out from the room and closed the door softly.

"Woah" I said to myself and put my palm onto my forehead.
Did i just accept a stranger  be his friend? Good job Yuna. Clap Clap.
I let out deep sigh from my mouth.
How complicated is this work going to be?