4•Friendship

I was paying a lot attention to the workers that was working to get the lightings just right.

Not that long, the door swung open and there was Jimin standing in the way. I can't that outfit that I chose really just fitted him very well.

I didn't know that Park Jimin has a very nice, muscular and very toned body

I didn't know that Park Jimin has a very nice, muscular and very toned body. Hey? I'm drooling.
I was looking at him from down to top.

The higher I go the hotter he gets.
"Yuna? Are checking me out?" I immediately snapped out from my amazing But was disturbed by Ute own owner dream. I looked up to him he has those annoying smirk on his lips and had rises his eyebrow.
I gave him a disgusting look.
"Why would I?" I put both of my hands on to my waist.

"Snapped our of it boy, we have photo shoot to do" I told him and walked towards him but I stopped a few feet away from him. "You looked incomplete" I Said then puts my index finger onto my chin. I furrowed both my eyebrows that they almost connected. "Your hair" I said.

"What?" He has no clue what I'm going to do to his precious hair.
"Stay still" I hold onto his shoulders.
Why does he has to be so damn tall?
I was struggling on my tippy toes to just fix his hair.

"What are you doing?" He chuckled.
"Hey I'm struggling to stand because you're so damn tall!" I hit his shoulders. "Let me help you" he respond. Suddenly, I felt to hand holding onto my waist. I startled as those hand land on this thin fabric.
I can easily feel his warm ness.

"Go ahead" he tells me to do it.
I took the opportunity to fix his shiny dark brown to make it a little messy.
I felt non-stop electric strike in my body. I kept on feeling tingling in my body. What ha she done?
"Done" I Said. I just want to get away from his touch that's making me crazy. "How do I look?" He asked.
"Great" I Said. "Follow me" I told him.

We walked out from his fitting room and we went to the shooting room where Ari was waiting for us.
We walked in and gets Jimin ready for his photo shoot. I told him to wait when I went to look for Ari to get the props ready. "Stay here" I Said. He nodded. He has put his hands into his pocket and that...that looks so damn hot. I better go before I went crazy for this human.

I found Ari char king the props and told the staff to get it ready.
"Ari? Jimin's making me go crazy! He touched me! He holds me by my waist!" I whispered shouted to her.
"What?" She asked and unplugged her earphones from her ear. She wasn't listening all this time?
"I said Jimin is ready" I rolled my eyes.

He is now positioned perfectly. He sits on the black sofa. He took of his shoes.He thens leans onto the edge and put one leg on it. He fix his hair like fixed it before.

"Yuna! His lip balm" Ari shouted.
"Ok!" I took out the cherry scented lip balm and went to him. I opened it and turned it so that i could spread this damn lip balm onto him.
I bent down and started to spread the red liquid onto his lips. I could feel his strong stare.