Fight and a Kiss?

Sasha's Pov

 After I cleared my head a little bit I've decided what I want and that I want is to be alone for now. I need some space because I love both of the them very much and it's killing me.. but I've to do it.

When I came home I yelled at Hudson

“Hudson, come down please”

 He came and walked up to me and he was going to give me a kiss but I just pushed him away.

 “What's wrong?”

 “I-I don't know how to say this but.. I need to be alone for a while..”

 “What do you mean you need to be alone? Did I do something wrong?” He said with tears in his eyes

 “No, no... it's just that I've a lot on my mind I just want some space..”

 “Is this about Shay?”

 “What makes you think that?” I got a little bit scared.. he knows how I feel about her

 “I'm not stupid..I saw the way you to kissed and I always knew that you had some special feelings for her.”

 I decided to tell him the truth..

 “Yes I've always had some special feelings for her! But do you wanna know why I didn't say anything?.... it was because I was afraid that I was going to lose you!”

 “Bullshit Sasha! You just say that so I don't feel bad!”

 “No! That's not it.. you and I..” I can't finish my sentence because Gianna is calling me and if I don't answer she will get worried.

 “Don't answer the phone while we are fighting!”

 “I have to! If I doesn't answer she will come over.. do you really want that?”

 He looked down and nodded his head 'no'.

 Tears were running down my cheeks and I wiped them away and answered

 - Heey Gianna!, Trying to sound happy

 - Hey Sash! Do you want to hang out or something?

 - I'm sorry I'm going to work in like an hour. But how about Tuesday?

 - yeah sure! See yaa!

 - byee

 I hung up and looked at Hudson...

 “Why did you lie to her? You're working tomorrow!”

 “Do you really want her to come over?! She will figure somethings wrong!... Anyway I'm going to pack some of my stuff then leave.. don't try to stop me.”

 And with that I just walked to out room and didn't care if he stayed or followed me.

Morning after...

Shay's Pov

 - S-Sasha.. she left me..

 - What? What do you mean that she left you?

 - She broke up with me because she's in love with you!

 I was in shock..

 - I-I'm sorry Hudson.. I didn't kno-

 - Cut the crap! You did this okay?! And I didn't believe what she said when I caught you two kissing! I hope you're happy Shay because you have ruined the best thing that had ever happened to me!

 And after he said that he hung up..I feel awful right know.. I started crying and next thing I know is that Ashley is hugging me and she ask me what was wrong.

 “Hudson just called me.. he said that Sasha had left him because she's in love with me.. and he said that I hoped that I was happy because I've ruined the best thing he had..” I cried even more.”

 “Shay.. this is not your fault okay? Sasha is in love with you which is a big shock to me but I don't want to get involute in this is so I'm going just to say that I love you for who you are and I don't care if you decide to be Sasha.. do you know why?”

 “No..”

 “When I see you guys on set I don't see Emison being in love with each other I see Sashay being in love.” She said and smiled

 I laughed and asked her

 “Sashay?”

 “Sasha and Shay = Sashay! I'll ship it forever”

 “Haha thank you”

 “You're welcome.. now put some clothes we have a long day”

 “We have?..”

 “Does PLL ring a mind?”

 “Oh crap.. I forgot about work.. “

 “See you downstairs”

 Ashley left the room and I started to put some clothes on and went downstairs to eat some breakfast before work.

 After breakfast we went to work and when we got there I saw everyone from the cast except Sasha.. were is she? She can't stay home.. we have a scene today together. I asked Marlene if she's here because I'm getting a little bit worried.

 “Marlene, do you know were Sasha is?”

 Before Marlene could answer I heard someone say

 “I'm right here Shay” I turned around and saw Sasha standing there.

 “Oh hey! I was worried that you wouldn't come today..”

 “What? Why wouldn't I come?” She asked me little bit confused

 “I got a phone call by Hudson this morning” I said and I saw the her eyes got big and she grabbed my arm and we went to her dressing room.

 “What did Hudson say to you?”

 “He.. uhm.. he told me that you broke up with him and he said the you were in love with me and it was my fault that you two broke up.. “

 “No no no.. That's not.. “ She started to cry.. I hate to see her cry like this.. I stepped closer to her and held her hand.

 “Sasha... I don't know how you feel.. about me or Hudson but I just want you to know that whatever you choose I'll be happy” I gave her a week smile and when she was about to say something but we were interrupt by a voice..

 “Shay and Sasha to stage 2 in 5 minutes, Shay and Sasha to stage 2 in 5 minutes!”

 I let go of her and started walked outside the door but then I felt her grabbing my hand and put me inside the room and closed the door. We were inches away and we just look at each other and then she lean in to kiss me. When our lips touch I just feel like I'm in heaven. She pulled away and looked at me..

 “I know how I feel about you Shay.. is just that I need time to process all this..” she whispers

 “I know.. we can talk later. We've to go before they start looking for us.” Sasha nodded and we went to stage 2 and started acting.