-+*Chapter One*+-

You had to head down to the corner store for your usual pickup for your pills. You had to go every two weeks, since one bottle only held fourteen pills. (Yuh I'm doing math shit but shhh)

You rode your brother's bike since he wasn't using it, and he was busy with his "Let's find Georgie" shit in the garage.

~~
Bill didn't talk to you much until Georgie disappeared, yeah you're worried about him but you didn't make a whole replica of the sewer system. You weren't as creative as him.. But you were fun most of the time. You usually took the Losers' Club camping and fishing, etc.

But that one boy.. Stanley. You like him, not like the other boys, though. You like like him. His blonde-ish brown, curly hair, his perfect jawline, and his smile. You adored that smile of his.

Though, Stan doesn't know you like him, and you don't plan on telling him. Ever.
~~
You finally reach the store and you park your brother's bike in the bike rack as you make your way inside. You walk inside, and you're not watching where you're going, so you bump into someone. Of course...

"Shit sorry-" You take a look at who it is, and it's.. "Stanley?!"

"Oh um.. (y/n), hi..." Stanley brushes off his shoulder awkwardly, smiling at you.

Your weakness, his smile... You feel your face heat up, telling you that you're blushing like Hell.

"H-Hi Stanley! Sorry again for bumping into you.."

"Yeah it's okay uhh.. You're here for your pills again?" He furrows his eyebrows, also using his hand to push his curly hair back.

"Yeah, I get them every two weeks, you didn't know?"

"No, I guess I didn't. Anyway I'll let you by, see you later (y/n)." He starts walking away and you smile as you walk up to the counter.

You don't see Mr. Keene, but you see Gretta giving you a grossed out look. She gets up from reading her magazine and walks up to the counter, leaning on it with the support of her elbows.

"Hi Gretta..." You try to be as polite as you can without ripping her hair out of that little pink elastic.

"Hey loser," She takes a break to chew her gum. "Here for your pills?" She waits for an answer while smacking her lips as she continues chewing gum.

"Yep." You start getting annoyed by her noises, but you're not ripping her hair out... Yet.

"Alrighty that'll be.." She stops for a second and types something into the cash register. "Twenty bucks."

You nod as you reach into your pocket, digging around for a twenty dollar bill. You grab it and pull it out, handing it to Gretta.

"Your prescription will be here in a few minutes, just stay put." She sighs and you stand there, waiting for your prescription.

~~
Minutes pass by and you finally get a small, white paper bag with writing on it. There's a small green bottle with your pills inside, with the receipt too.
~~
You're biking home with the bag in your hand, while you're also gripping the handle bars. You hear another bike behind you, but you're not sure who it could be..

You look behind you, and there's two bikes. Richie on one, Stanley on the other.

'Shit... It's Richie.'

---
(Flashback Time Kind Of)

Richie Tozier is your ex-boyfriend, and the only reason you broke up with him was because Bill told you to. He was a protective brother, and you were thankful for that, but you loved Richie. You don't anymore, but deep down you kind of do. But now, you love Stanley.
---