Percy Jackson Tortured

HEY this is my first story please excuse the spelling and grammar they aren't my strong suites. Anyway the story.

Chapter 1

Thalia

i was looking down a long tunnel. i could see someone sitting down at the end of the tunnel being torched by ....ANNABETH!!! Now as i got closer i could see that the guy had many deep gashes on his chest, and some and his face. just looking at this sight make me sick when the guy look up i saw that the man was my lost cousin... Percy Jackson . i gasped why is she doing this to Percy.

They loved each other. when the hunters left camp half-blood a week ago Percy told me that annabeth wanted to show him the place she was the most welcomed but she wouldn't tell him were. then i heard some one say Girl! and i whipped around to see 3 of the worst and the most powerful titans Kronos, Hyperion and Oceanus walking in to the room. A:/nnabeth calmly turned around holding a bloody knife in her hand.

She said "yes master?" WHAT!!!! Kronos grinned "i think that he has had enough time with you today now its our time to be with him . yes master she said. Percy,Percy Percy, your not looking to good today are you now Kronos said then with as much pain as he could he broke every bone in Pecy's body. NO!!!!!! I screamed Percy looked at me like he heard me i heard him in my head Thalia please help me. i don't know how much longer i will last down here. i said to him where are you Percy he said Tartus.

Then i felt someone shaking me ... i opened my eyes to see all of the hunt looking at me with relief and worry in their faces. then milady asked "Are you OK Thalia?" "No milady i saw in a dream that Percy is being tortured by Annabeth and Kronos,Hyperion, and Oceanus."

"WHAT!! We must notify the council imedently!" she grabbed my arm and we appeared in the council room with all the gods. when i looked at Poseidon i could see the worry in his sea green eyes. when my father saw me and Artemis he asked her why she called this meeting she looked at me as if to see if i wanted to tell them. When i shook my head. milady told them "Thalia has had a dream that showed she Percy Jackson chained up in Tarturts (did i spell this right?). the Gods gasped then she told them all i had said. Some of the gods were crying, Athena looked like someone had stabbed her in the heart and Poseidon was crying, there were no doubts in my mind that there were many storms happening right now.

so What do you think all ideas are wecome thx.