Chaos

Percy's pov

What did I do to deserve this? I loved her. But she dragged me back to this place of torture. To be beaten, stabbed, burned, poisoned by herself, kronos,and the rest of the titans. She killed my mom, Paul, and my little brother. She will kill me as well she told me so.

Chaos pov

I watched them torture this poor guy. I knew that he has an important destiny so I must help him... or he will be killed.

Right after they left him i flashed down to him and what I saw was worst than I thought. Blood was everywhere, the torture instruments there were some I wouldn't even use. When the poor guy saw me I was in my female form. His eyes held terror, he was so skinny from malnutrition that I could count all his bones. His was chained to the wall, he was covered in blood and he had scars covering his whole body.

He started shaking, when I walked up to him. I put my hand on his shoulder and healed all his wounds but I couldn't make the scars go away. Then I said " Hello. I am chaos."

"Why are you here? Please don't hurt me"

"I am here to save you from this place" I told him then I picked him up and went to Olympus for I showed his friend Thaila what was happening to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~LINE~~~~BRAKE~~~~~~

Thalia's pov

After I saw Poseidon a brilliant white flash filled the room so bright that the gods looked a way. What I saw made me scream. My cousin Percy Jackson was in the arms of some women passed out(I think at least), covered in blood and scars. All the gods ,immortal campers and I ran up to see if he was ok not realizing who was holding him. The lady set him down on a bed that she made out of thin air. I stopped running gasped and knelt before her. The gods looked at me strangely then I said "Lady Chaos"

She said "raise young one for I am the one who showed you your cousin in the pit."

HEY PEOPLE MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Can someone help me design a cover for my story please? Thxs for reading my book and MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN!!!!😺