A Toast to the Comfort of Home [Toaster x Reader *SMUT*]

13+ KIDSS!!!!1!!!!!1!!!!1!!!!1!!!1!111!!!1!!!1!!!1!!!1!!!1!!!1!!!!!!!1!!!1

For ya beginnersssss

(y/n)= your name

(f/n)= friend's name

(f/c)= favorite color

Set Up:

Pretty much, you're a girl living with your friend, (f/n). It's night and you're coming home from work (or whatever).

(trans female reader) (toaster is dom)

________________________________________________________________________________

~(y/n)'s POV~

            It was a normal day; cicadas were humming,  the moon was shining, as far as I'm concerned, it was perfect. After a long day of work, it was a relief to come home to a (hopefully) quiet house. As I unlocked the front door to my apartment, the atmosphere thickened. Something felt off, but I ignored it, thinking it was nothing. Walking in, a feeling of dread hung over me, the air thicker than molasses. Again, I ignored it, thinking it was just humid. I plop down my bag and hobble to my room. My eyes were squinted, due to the brightness of the apartment lights. Because of this,  I couldn't see very well. Thinking the bed was empty, I flop down on it. In the middle of my flop, however, I feel something hard and metal on the bed. I instinctively hop back up and check the bed. Nothing. I lay on it, thinking my roommate, (f/n), slipped edibles into the leftovers again.Getting back up, I change and turn off the lights. Almost immediately I smell the classic smell of freshly buttered toast. I shake it off, thinking I'm hella' high.

      I close my eyes and feel the same metal thing as the smell of toast gets stronger. My eyes flick open, and I see a beautiful (f/c) toaster. I soon find out that I can't move, though, because my hands were pinned up above me. As I looked up at this suddenly sexy hunk of metal,  I felt a heat in my pants. That naughty toaster had his cord in my boxers! I couldn't stop it, even if I tried. Yet I didn't want it to. The toaster asked for consent, mixed in with toaster-like moans, of course

. It turns out, this isn't even your toaster. This is your toaster's cousin. He thought that it would be considered cheating, technically, it is. As you're his cousin's human. You hastily said yes, who would pass up this beautiful, sexy thing?

      This, of course made him very  excited. He then began trying to make out with me. Instead bringing that same heat to my mouth. He made his way down my neck and abused my sweet spot, forcing me to give out a soft moan. She leaned in to my ear and whispered "fuck me daddy". That naughty broad then started traveling downwards to the brim of my boxers. That naughty broad wanted to fuck me right then and there! I tried to push her off of me, but she wouldn't let off; she was putting all of her energy into fucking me, and there was nothing that was going to keep her from doing that. She attacked my bottoms, ripping them off, leaving me bare. In my embarrassment, I attempted to cover up, but alas, she was too strong. She started stroking me, making me hard enough for her to fuck me. She then plunged my length into her, turned on the heat, and started bouncing. Even though I didn't enjoy it in the slightest, the heat stimulated me enough to derive some pleasure. Suddenly, it heated up a lot more than before, and she was bouncing much faster. She then shouted above her symphony of moans "i-I'm gonna c-cUM" I responded, "same brotha". She released a load of bread crumbs onto my cock, as I ripped a load into her. We cuddled each other to sleep, naked.

~Bonus~
(f/n)'s POV

As I walk inside, I see that the new toaster I just bought was gone. I thought, oh (y/n) must be using it in her room, she loves eating toast in the corner alone. I walked into her room, in pursuit of the toaster, as I wanted a toast. The sight that meets me almost kills me. It's (y/n) cuddling with the toaster NAKED. I was shocked, mostly at the fact she has a dick and no tits. I decided to check the security camera in her room to see what went down. Not my proudest wank.

727 words