Bones to my Boner [Sans x Female Reader *SMUT*]

13+ KIDSSSS!!!!!!!!1!!!1!!!1!!!1!!!1!!!1!!~'1!!!11!!!!!!1#%#

(y/n) = Your name
(f/c) = favorite color
___________________________

Sans' POV

  As I walked through the cold town, Snowdin, I realized that there was an unfamiliar face. She was beautiful, her face could charm anyone, and I had fallen into that trap.

(Y/N)'s POV

  After I emerged from the ruins, I wandered into a town called snowdin. As I trudged around in the thick layer of snow, crumpling under my feet, I look to my left and mistake a fat ass skeleton for a whole fetus. In my delusion, I took a step back, so I could run. This didn't turn out so well because he looked me dead in the eye. I stopped, and realized that he was just a skeleton. I stood there with a commercial smile on my face, trying to get away. He started talking to me, he even asked if I wanted to stay at his place until I had enough money to have my own house. I, of course, said yes(who wouldn't accept a roof over their head for free) And we walked to his house.

(Timeskip)

It's a pretty nice, average house. Once we got there, I met his brother, Papyrus, and all of us chilled on the couch, eating spaghetti and trying not to vomit.

(Timeskip to night)

I decide I'm tired and that I want to go to bed. I ask him where I should sleep and he offers for me to sleep in his room, so I say yes. He leads me to his room and I ask "Ayo ya got any extra blankets or pillows so I can sleep on the goddamn couch" and he says "Nah bruh, you ain't sleepin on that crusty ass couch, it got nasty ass's spaghetti stains, and some weird white stains that definitely didn't come from me" he picks me up with his giant beefy arms and tossed me on the bed. He then strips me and starts pounding me ass. I am not happy. So I start Tposing to ascend, and I do, but he tposes as well, still pounding me.

Long story short, me, him, and Shadow the Edgehog have Male pregnancy babies.

377 words