CHAPTER EIGHT

Scared. Scared and cold. That's how they all felt. 

They could all hear their hearts thumping as they all ran through the forest. Some in just tennis shoes , shorts and shirts. There bags were packed  with pocket knifes , food , clothing and other items they  would need. (Or in Casper's case, a whole lot of condoms for whatever reason). 

The group eventually came to a stop. They were by the force field that surrounded the camp(can't remember much about the Percy Jackson series so bare with me). Triston panted heavily and whines, coming to a stop with the others. 

"I haven't ran since like..middle school"  Amaranth said dramatically 

"Yeah well mama needs to stop being a lazy ass. This wasn't that bad" Jackson said with a shit eating grin on his face, sarcasm laced in his voice. 

"Oh shut up" Amarnath said with a glare. Caleb whines. 

"Alright guys enough. What's our next move?" Stella, the blonde beauty asked. 

"Well, for right now I know we have to completely leave the camp- but after that...I think Azazel and Aiden will show us the way" Alistar replied, looking over at the brother duo.  

Aiden nodded. "We're your best chance. We'll show you the way as long as you follow us" 

Caleb nodded. "Well~ before we actually do this, we should all double check all our bags to make sure we got everything we need. Plus, if anyone wants to back out they can back out now, right?" Caleb asked with a sweet expression on his face. 

Yukari  nodded. "That would be the best idea" 

Everyone began to quickly scan through their bags - while this was happening, Azazel and Aiden walked a little bit away from the group, Scott and Elle watching them closely.

"You are still on the plan?"  Azazel asked quietly , afraid of what his brothers answer would be. 

" I am. Before we see father with the others, we get the smiley one. Caleb" Aiden replied, almost a bit coldly. "Are you still on the plan?" 

Azazel paused. Was he still following the plan? He didn't know. This people seemed like good people- he even has grown close to some of them. He knew it was wrong. But who was he to tell that to his father? If he had  the fucking balls to tell his father he didn't want to do his dirty work, this would have never happened. Those people wouldn't have died. Or maybe this was a good thing- without this situation, he wouldn't have met all these amazing people. He just wished his brother felt the same way as he did. 

"Yeah" Azazel said, which was a complete lie, he just hoped his brother didn't notice. 

Aiden nodded slowly, slightly skeptical. "Alright. We should go back" 

"Alright.." Azazel mumbled, walking back with his brother. Everyone seemed to be waiting for them. 

"Hey Shithead, we going" Lilian said with a grin, making Alistar chuckle.

"If I get any of my limbs cut off by going through this force field , I'm suing " Raelyn said in a joking manner, but was scolded by Scott.

"No more playing around. No more jokes. This is the real deal. Is everyone ready?" Scott asked, slightly annoyed. No one said anything, but nodded as their response.

It was time. Everyone expected the situation to be more..'cool', like something out of a marvel movie.

And then it happened. It happened so quickly, some of them didn't even realize it happened until it was over.