Chapter 3: Meeting Jac Booth

Ethan POV:

"Okay here what's going to happen. I'm going to do a blood transfusion from me to her while I'm doing that I'll talk you through what you will have to do." She looked to me "Don't worry you'll do good."

"What happens if it doesn't work, you already bleeding!"

"Then the both of us died. This gives us a fighting chance." She replied before walking me through fixing my sister injure as she spoke she began drift off and it was harder for her to stay awake

"Miss..."

"Don't call me miss, it's Jac." She replied just as we heard the cars pulled up "Hand me the gun."

"Can you shot?"

"Can you?" She asked and I shook me head "Exactly, handed it over."

Cam POV:

"We're here." Booth stated as the car in front slammed on the breaks "Thank God for that."

"They really need to learn how to drive." Angela groaned before jumping out of the car "Oh sweet ground."

"Come on!" Rebah yelled as they raced into the shed pushing the door open to find two woman laying side by side"JAC!" Kira yelled as they rushed towards one of them "GET THE KITS! NOW!"

At the hospital

Jac POV:

I woke up to yelling and screaming coming from the hallway and listening close I could hear my siblings voice

"Now again." I groaned rolling to get up only to realize I had something in my arm "What the hell? Where the hell am I?"

Looking around I realized I was in the hospital

"Oh this is just great..." I groaned

Cam POV:

"You lied! You knew who she was!" Seeley yelled

"Your point?"

"Don't get smart!" Seeley replied "My daughter is in a hospital bed because you lot wanted to play your games!"

"Excuse me?!" Kira yelled whipping around "How fu*king dare you?!"

"Temper." Eli warned

"Hell no, you don't get to pin this on me." Kira screamed "Your the one she never knew you son of a...."

"Enough!" Jac yelled as she leaned against the doorway "Who's a girl gotta kill to try and get some sleep around here seriously?"

"Jac...." Ethan asked looking at their sister "JAC!"

In a sudden rush all of the siblings ran over crowding her in a group hug

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Jac complained as they quickly let her go "Seriously, the stitches guys come on."

Within seconds everyone let go moving back quick to call out apologizes for the incident

"It's fine, just no dog pile alright." Jac laughed as she swag her arm around Eli in a side hug "Now someone wanna tell me what's going on?"

"Yea of course." Kira smiled after greeting her friend "Meet Dr Camille Saroyan, Dr Temperance Brennan, Angela Montenegro, Jack Hodgins, Agent Seeley Booth and...."

"Dr Lance Sweets." She smiled "It's nice to see you again."

"Oh, you tried killing me."

"Your still upset about that." Jac replied

"You pushed me into the foundation."

"I made sure you didn't hurt yourself, plus I need to distract them from following me." Jac replied "But for what it's worth, I am sorry."