🄻🄰🅃🄴 🄽🄸🄶🄷🅃🅂

•most likely woke up to you making a midnight snack but couldn't go back to sleep after getting back into bed

•probably forces you to sing him to sleep even if you can't sing 💀

•booty and head rubs 🥺

•neck kisses and a few hickeys here and there

•"your hair is greasy" he continues to massage your scalp "it's called health. Dry ass hair" he sucked his teeth and playfully moved you off of him "you can move now. That's all I'm doing"

•"sooo when are we gonna give my mom a granddaughter" "when I have the tax bracket to give her one"

•"move yo dick from off my ass nigga" "idk where tf you want it to go on this little ass bed"

•moves it but you're childish enough to poke your butt out and slip him off the bed

•"Oh my god bae are you okay?!"  "Mcht😑 you meant to do that. Better stop before the neighbors hear"  "fuck that bitch and her ugly ass cat"

•"would you stay with me if I had 30 plus bodies?" You ask "Like...people you killed?"  "Nah like fucking" "...probably not" you turned to him "oh REALLY? Well how many people you fucked?" He sucked his teeth and turned to his other side "I already knew this conversation was a trap"

•"what was yo momma first thought of me?" He asked,playing with the promise ring on your finger "...she thought you was...cool" you stumbled on your words "you're a liar cause I remember when we was on FaceTime and she said I was ugly" "bae-"