The Nightmares

When we got to the station again there was a woman there. She looked to be in her late 20s early 30s and she was really pale. There were dark heavy bags under her eyes and she was extremely pale. She ran her fingers through her messy black hair.

Immediately I knew who she was I don't know how I just knew. She was the mother of both the kids murdered in my house. Tears welled in my eyes when I looked at her I saw it myself and they weren't even my kids I could only imagine how she felt.

When we had walked passed her she started yelling at us saying we did this and that it was our fault her babies died. My heart shattered hearing those words. The officers just told us to continue walking, that she was just stressed and we couldn't have done anything.

They then bring us to a room. They say that they've found out what killed those children, destroyed our house, and tried to kill us. My heart began to beat faster as they were about to reveal, with our consent, what the creature was. The pictures they put infront of us were awful. They called it a Wendigo. It looked human but much taller, it had long fingers and nails, all hair on its body was gone. It was naked but lacked all anatomy whatsoever I wanted to scream at the sight I never wanted to see such a thing again. Ever.

It's now June. Seventeen is no longer our problem ,as we've made things alot better and have gotten rid of Pledis, instead the problem is now me. Ever since the day the Nightwalker attacked our house I've been having awful nightmares accompanied with throbbing headaches. Every night I have a new nightmare about creatures, gods, people I've never seen and they become more realistic and scarier each time. I'm scared to go to sleep and get few hours of it each night.

Renjun has still stayed with me despite me being a mess and I couldn't be happier with him. Our 4th month anniversary is coming up soon but I'm not sure if I can do anything for it.

No matter how often we've tried no "witch doctor" as you would call it or physiologist can explain the nightmares, nor the headaches. Usually the headaches come if I zone out to an extent of me seeing things. It's gotten so bad that I had to drop out of college and quite my job.

I couldn't live in our old house even after everything was cleaned up so Sunmi and I moved. Our new house sits by a lake. It's only two bedrooms and one bathroom. We have a small living room and a medium sized kitchen. From the kitchen you can go outside to a patio that leads to a dock on the lake. It's quite nice and there's plenty of wild life around, we even get wild cats.

After I settled in my new house Renjun's dad offered me a job at NCT Corp that would fit my condition of headaches and sleepless nights. I work from home replying to his emails it's a pretty easy job with good pay.

My mom and I haven't talked much but my sister came to visit me in April. She had found out about the fight between us and said my mom refuses to even talk to me. My sister also found out about magic too by going through some of my dad's old things. She moved to Watergate a little after visiting me because she had confronted my mother and got the same response.

I am visiting someone soon, Luna recommend them and said they're very on point. If I'm honest I'm nervous because so far no one has been able to tell me what's wrong with me. Renjun seems to be nervous about this visit, he's been losing sleep over me losing sleep and it hasn't been kind to either of us.

Wowie wowie. It's been awhile. If I'm being honest my mind has gone blank with ideas lately. I've also been busy with school so this chapter kinda sorta sucks 😅. I'll try my best next chapter.