🌝-2

(Im sorry in advance)

_______
Nielie ❤️
10:17am

Ongcheongyi: Nielie~

Ongcheongyi: Niel?

________
11:23am

Ongcheongyi: Niel?

Ongcheongyi: Why aren't you answering?

Ongcheongyi: Where are you?

Ongcheongyi: Daniel??

_______

"That's weird," Seongwu muttered to himself.

Usually, Daniel would reply instantly- the latest he had replied to Seongwu was 12 minutes after Seongwu had sent the text, and he had been apologizing to Seongwu for 3 minutes straight- though Seongwu had assured him it was alright.

It was even weirder since it was today, as Daniel had no schedule and most importantly-

It was their 3rd year anniversary.

To say he was sad was an understatement, he was devastated- a hundred negative thoughts running through his mind; Did he forget? Is this his way of breaking up with me? Does he not care? What if he's hurt? Did something bad happen?

As if magic, the door had opened and revealed a familiar brown haired man walking in. Seongwu breathed a sigh of relief.

It's Daniel.

The broad shoulder-ed man appeared to be looking for something, furrowed eyebrows relaxing when he found- his jacket.

"Dan-"

The door closes.

And Seongwu is left alone.

_____________
1995 liner bestie
11:38am

Ong: Minhyun
Ong: I feel like there's something wrong with Daniel
Ong: Did something happen?

__________
11:46am

Ong: Minhyun?

_________

He sighs, maybe he's just busy, he thought. He suddenly felt hungry. He chuckled, how could he be hungry in this situation? But he goes out to the kitchen of their dorm anyways.

There, he see's Jinyoung, taking some bread out of one of the cupboards.

"Jinyoung-ah, where's Daehwi?," he asks.

But no answer came.

Worry washed over him, no, he thought, he probably didn't hear me.

"Jinyoung-ah," he asks again, if you listened closely, you could hear the desperation in his voice as he called out to the younger.