Chapter 4

Arjun POV :

"Mom you saw how simple she is" I said mom caressing my hair I put my head on her lap.

"Yes vaishu is a nice girl" mom said I smiled closing my eyes. "You know Arjun you smiled after so many days" she said I open my eyes "yes mom because of her" I said remembering her.

I don't know about her much but she is the reason of my smile!!!

"If Anjali is here she would happy to meet vaishali" I said looking at Anjali picture "yeah she would" mom said wiping tears.

After sometime I got up "mom I am going to my study room" I said and left to my study room I heard knock and my friend Avinash came he smiled at me.

"How are you arjun" he asked me I smiled "fine" I said he looked shocked "What! Are you smiling" he shouted happily.

"Mom also said this" I said he was my childhood friend I share my every secret with him.

"Who is that girl" he asked I look at him "I don't know about her much she is Mr.Ashok Varma daughter, she joined at our office" I said he looked happy.

I told him about when I first saw her "if Anjali is here she would be happy about you" he said.

"Yes if I didn't kill her she would with us" I said a long tear slipped from my eye "arjun you didn't kill her" he said.

"No I lost my SISTER in front of my eyes I can't even help her" i shouted getting up from my seat.

"I lost my sister" I whispered tears rolled on my cheeks I sit in chair put my head in my hands.

"My Anjali, my baby sister, she has more life to see but I didn't even protect her I promised her that I will protect her but I didn't" I said sobbed.

Avi came and hugged me "shh..... it's okay" he said rubbed my back I sobbed hard remembering my little sister.

"Arjun wish me"

"Arjun you are the best brother"

"You promise me to give chocolate"

"You don't know I have a big brother who will protect me every time"

"Arjun I hit a men for saving a child life"

"Arjun help me"

"Arjun go....." she shouted

Her voice, her smiled I still remember

"She pushed me from that spot avi" I said he wiped my tears "arjun she save your life" he said "but I took her life" I said.

"Live happily Arjun that's what anjali dream she sacrificed her life for you" he said I look at her picture that I was feeding her she was 10 years old "but I can't" I whispered and closed my eyes put my head in headrest.....

***************************

I open my eyes as I hear my phone ring it was my PA geetha I lift it "sir, you have to attend a meeting" she informed me.

"I am coming" I said and cut the call. I got ready and went to my office when elevator opened I press my floor I straight went to my room.

I hear knock "sir, everything is ready" geetha said I nodded and left to meeting room.

I saw vaishali she was reading some papers I don't know why but when I saw her my heart beats fast.

"Anjali wants you live happily please forget that incident and live happily Arjun"

Avi words rang in my head I look at vaishali she notice my stare and looked me and smiled i smiled back and went sat in my chair.

Soon meeting started everyone described their ideas I was impressed with vaishali idea.

Everyone is start leaving dad called vaishali and talk with her She was talking with him freely. Her laugh, her innocent eyes she was all looking beautiful

I look at her forgetting world I hear a throat clearing I look at my side dad is smiling at me I look for vaishali but she left.

"I know you like her" dad said I look at him "dad, if this called like then yes I like her when I first saw her but I can't live happily when my sister is nowhere in this world" I said.

He patted my shoulder "if destiny write this is your life, don't spoil your life arjun Anjali give it to you she wants you to be happily live and marry a girl you like" he said I nodded.

Yes I have to live my life for sake of my sister but how

I look at door I saw vaishali she was talking with someone her smile give all answers to me

*******************************

The day went well vaishali was being work hard every time we meet she spook to me with smile I don't know how many times I smile at her.

Today I learned from her that happiness after I loose my sister I never thought I could be happy when I saw or remember vaishali

-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,

Hello 👋🏻

Did you think arjun was the reason for his sister death

It was a short chapter but i will promise next chapter will long

And see you soon

Bye 👋🏻