Chapter 5

Third Person POV :

Arjun and vaishu was having feelings for each other but they didn't put in conclusion.

Arjun loves to watch vaishu I'm working hours he was also went to orphanage when vaishu went but she didn't know that Arjun was watching her.

And vaishu also like to watching Arjun but he don't know that vaishu was watching him.

Vaishali POV :

It's been two weeks since I joined here my dad and uncle thinking to sharing partnership I don't know how to feel.

Arjun was sometimes call me to his office and give me some unimportant work or he ignored me like I was nothing.

Our families are getting close they come over to dinner or launch and mine also.

I don't know what I feel for Arjun but I like him I know it's sounds stupid to like someone fastly but I couldn't help.

Today was Friday I was completing my work that Arjun give me can I tell you this was an unimportant and it was already five in the evening.

Everyone is start leaving but I can't he said he want completed in today itself "hey there" geetha and preeti came without knocking I rolled my eyes.

Can I say we three become best friends geetha and preeti was not friends before because of their work I start hangout with these too.

"So did you complete work" geetha asked "not yet maybe it takes an hour" I said "okay then we are leaving" they said I nodded.

"Okay bye" preeti said after they left I continued my work finally I done with this work I have to get sign from Arjun.

I was calling him Arjun sir in front of him I don't think we are not that close but he calls me vaishu I don't have problem

I look at time it was seven i don't think he was still here I take papers and went outside I saw light coming from his room

Why he is still here

I knocked door I hear come in I open door I saw he was doing something in his laptop he was in white shirt that was hugging his body I bet he has six pack he didn't wear tie I think he remove it because I saw morning I clear my thoughts he didn't look at me.

"Arjun sir I need your sign in these papers" I said and put that file in his table he look at me when he look at my eyes his eyes softened and some emotion I could get it.

I had goosebumps when he look at me like this I look away he take that papers "sit" he said without looking at me I sat in chair.

I observed him he didn't read papers and signed them I frowned why didn't he read it. "Sir read it once" I said.

"Did you read" he asked looking at me "of course I was the one who prepared it" I said in duh tone we are getting close I mean could talk like friends.

"Then I don't have to read" he said casually and signed "why are you trusting me this much" I asked before my mind stop me.

He looked at me "I don't think you cheat me or this company" he said finishing his last sign.

What is the meaning behind 'cheat me'

I want to ask but I stop myself he hand over to me I take it and arrange it in his files.

When I was arranging I saw lot of files was messing I don't like it don't ask me why I kinda ocd I want everything perfect if it's not mine

So I arranging he didn't said anything but I feel his gaze on me I was taking a little liberty but I can't help because of his family giving me this