Chapter 1:New

Quirks...One of the most important things in one's life, but what happens if you don't have one? is your life any different?

I learned that at the age of 5 when I was deemed quirkless... I was forced to live my life as a useless, nobody I was made to be a defective human.

But at the age of 10 I decided I had enough...that I wasn't going to be a useless, annoying nobody I was going to be defective no more, I decided on my 10th birthday I would be someone, not just some side character, I was going to have my own story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Izukus POV AGE:10}

"Useless"

"Nobody"

"Defective"

Why? why must people be so cruel? i-i'm not useless, I'm not Defective.

Why must they use that word? I hate that word, that word haunts me it-it hurts me.

"Useless"

No, I'm not

"Nobody"

Please stop

"Your-

No please anything but that word

-Defective"

NO, I REFUSE

-------------------------------------------------------------

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

[4:30 AM]

"Agh"

That dream again... I hate that dream.

All it does is remind me that I'm weak, but i've decided that I'll be weak no more...I'll be strong I'll prove him wrong...I'll prove the so-called Symbol of peace that I can be a hero, even if I'm quirkiness.

As I got up and stretched I sighed in frustration, I know I want to be a hero & I know I have to work hard because of my lack of quirk but why do I have to get up at 4:30...it's too early.

I then proceeded to do my morning routine then went outside for my morning jog around the park, however, as I was running I bumped into someone I then fell down but then looked up to see someone I never thought to see a hero...and by far my favorite.

(Not my art but bloody badass)

'Eraserhead?'

"You alright kid?"

"o-oh sorry yes I'm fine"

"Here"

He reached his hand out for me to grab which I gladly accepted