Chapter 2: Friendship

Currently Izukus with Mei, he was doing pushups while she was meant to be fixing a motorbike engine but she was just watching him it didn't help he was shirtless.

"497 498 499 500...done"

He got up, grabbed a bottle of water and drank half of it he then got a towel from his bag and wiped off his sweat.

"Hey izu-chan"

"Yes, Hatsume-san?"

"I know that you want to be a hero...but aren't you scared?"

"Of Villians? no of course not, I know that as long as I save someones life I'll have won in the end and even then Villians are beatable...they can be scared...their still humans afterall"

"N-no I don't mean the Villians...but the heroes, civilians...aren't you scared of what they'll think?"

"Heh... haha...Hatsume-san I've lived with people talking and whispering behind my back so why in the world would I care what they think now"

Hatsume-san never responded, She trusts him & believes he can do it if anyone can he sure as hell can but she can't but help worry for her best...first friend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yet another day for the 1-A students homeroom has finished already.

1-A and Eraserhead were waiting for a teacher who was late suddenly.

"Have no fear for I am here!"

"Sorry I'm late everyone Villians doesn't respect a hero time schedule"

All-Might didn't notice that in all the student's cheers & happy faces there was a fake smile, suddenly All-Might felt a chill go down his spine he felt like someone with a real hatred was glaring at him however no matter how much he looked he couldn't find the source.

However, Aizawa noticed the glare as well most people in the class felt the same chill Aizawa knew it was coming from Izuku but no one could see it, as soon as the chill appeared it disappear as soon as it did everyone let out a breath of relief...they didn't even know they were holding it in.

"Ahem..anyway let's begin today were going to be participating in battle training, however, you can't partake in training without looking the part..."

Everyone got their assigned case and went to the locker room.

[Girls side]

Everyone was doing their thing getting dressed until a pervert let out a gasp, she had found something the most amazing something a hole in the wall.

"I wanna see, I wanna see Midoryas sweet man beats in all their glory-"

She was immediately knocked out by Kendo who has become somewhat of a big sister of 1A.

"W-we should report that hole"

Meanwhile, the boys felt somewhat violated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost everyone has changed into their hero costumes, they heard a faint eco and out came Shinso in his costume.