6

11:30 am

I sit up, the sun shining in through my window blinding me for a moment. That dream was so vivid, I still feel my heart beating harder than a drum in my chest.  I unwrap myself from my warm blankets and make my way to the bathroom. I open the faucet and splash some cold water on my face to help me cool down. I look in the mirror to see myself with cherry red cheeks and a flustered look. Who knew seeing an angel's wings would get me so worked up. I finished up in the bathroom and I head over to my closet to find something to wear. I finally decide on some ripped skinny jeans, and a black oversized Queen shirt. Unlike Dean and his typical dark brooding rock, I listen to anything and everything. I head downstairs and look for the boys, I look around the house, and nothing. Did they really leave without me, I swear I will slash the tires on Dean's precious baby. I look around and finally found some notes addressed to me from the boys and from Bobby.

From Sam and Dean,

Sorry for leaving you behind Nes, we had to leave and you were still asleep. We know you have not been sleeping well these past few months so we thought it would be best you stay at Bobby's and sit this one out. We will text you our location once we catch sight of another case. Please don't cut my hair, this was Dean's idea-- Sam.

I laugh at the ending sentence, do I really have those boys traumatized that badly? I put the note down and pick up the one from Bobby.

From Bobby,

Nes, I got a call from a hunter, I probably won't get back any time soon. Make yourself at home and feel free to stay as long as you need.--Bobby

I am beyond grateful that Bobby is letting me stay as long as I need. I put the notes down and head over to the pantry to find some pancake mix or something other than canned foods. My search is proven worthless and I decide its time to head out to the store and buy some real food. I grab my little black backpack and stuff my wallet inside of it I make a list of all the things I need. I grab the keys to my 2000 Jeep wrangler, shes a beauty wouldn't change her for anything else. I make my way to the nearest store and get what I need and head back to Bobby's house.

I finally arrive at Bobby's and I head inside. I leave the grocery bags on the dusty table and head upstairs to change into something more comfortable. I slip out of my jeans and grab a pair of black Nike spandex shorts and head back down the stairs. I grab the bags and head to the kitchen. I pull out the bowls and pans I need and wash them because who knows when was the last time these things had been properly washed. I get everything cooking and the house starts to smell like cinnamon pancakes. I finish cooking my breakfast feast, my goodness it smells heavenly, I turn to walk to the table and nearly drop my plate.

"Don't freaking scare me like that, you almost made me drop my breakfast" I scolded the angel.

"I didn't mean to startle you, my apologies," Castiel says with no emotions, typical.

"Well what great honor do I have to be in the presence of Castiel, Angel of the Lord," I said sarcastically.  I walk around him to get to the table to set down my plate. I look down and realize what I am wearing and then the memories of my dream come flashing back in my mind. I feel my face heat up and I make the hardest attempt to not look at him in the eyes. I sit down and look at my food like it is the most interesting thing in the world.

"I come to bring you news of the Winchesters," he says standing at the opposite end of the table, directly across from me.

"Yeah, they are on a case what's the big deal. Did something happen? Are they okay?" I said getting worried.

"I have sent Dean back in time, and well Sam, let's just say he is taking a path that he may not come back from," Castiel says to me.

"Sending Dean back in time? That's insane, will he come back? Sam, oh my gosh, is he okay what do you mean by a path that he may not come back from. Where are they, take me to them. " I ask  getting a little agitated.