Part 4

Last Chapter

He gave Shota his notebook and marker for him to sign his page after he was done he handed the notebook to Hizashi along with the marker after he was done signing he started reading his page and was surprised that the kid was so smart..

This Chapter

"What are you going to do with me?" Asked a soft voice startled by it Shota's head popped up and look at the kid and said "well I'm sorry about your mother but may you explain how she died and where you were?" Izuku looked like he was about to cry but he then put on a pink cardigan and started feeling a little bit better the feeling he had felt like his mother was hugging him so after a few moments of silence.

He spoke softy "momma and I were playing but then there was a knock at the door.. momma muttered that she wasn't expecting someone over so she told me to hide so I did but then I heard 'where is he' and she said 'he's not here Hisashi' but then he said something really really scary he said 'so then you'll have to do' but what scared me the most was when momma screamed for me to run and not stop.

I jumped out the window that was closest to the ground and then I ran." Izuku stopped for a moment to breathe the he continued "I ran into an alley and made a small bed I fell asleep I woke up the next day and went back home b-but m-momma was d-dead-" Izuku started sobbing hugging the bunny tightly.

Meanwhile with Katsuki

Katsuki was upstairs when he felt something wrong so he went downstairs "Old hag where's izuchan?" Katsuki asked his mother who was on the couch crying but when he saw this he ran up to her and said "Mommy! What's wrong did something happen!?" Katsuki said worriedly to his mother.

Mitsuki knew if Katsuki said mommy he was worried about her so she just opened her arms up and asked Katsuki to come so he did and hugged her while she hugged him back and started sobbing and hugging Katsuki tightly.

Katsuki was worried for his mother since she doesn't show these types of emotions to often and when she did it ment something bad happened "Mommy what's wrong?" Katsuki asked his mother again "Well honey something really bad happened to izus mom she's no longer with..us" she sobbed near the end .

Katsuki looked at his mother shocked "w-what a-about izu?" He asked worriedly while looking his mother in the eye "we don't know where he is yet but let's hope he's alive and healthy" she said.

The phone started to ring Mitsuki got up from the couch and went towards the phone and picked up "hello?" Mitsuki said "hello am I talking to Ms. Bakugou?" The person on the other end asked "Yes you are may I ask why your calling? Mitsuki asked questionably "ah yes hello Ms.Bakugou I'm nurse joy I work at the hospital and we have a patient he who's mother was just found deceased this morning and you're his emergency contact number" nurse joy said

"Wait do you mean Izuku!?" Mitsuki yelled "yes that's his name would you like to visit him?" Nurse joy asked "Oh my god yes I'd love to visit him is it ok if I bring my child with me he's his best friend" Mitsuki asked excitedly.

"sure just follow me and ill take you to him right away" the nurse exclaimed and started walking in the direction of where Izuku is staying.

when they arrived at the door Katsuki just ran in there and jumped on the bed and hugged Izuku "KACCHAN!!!" Izuku yelled excitedly and hugged Katsuki back. Katsuki started crying on Izuku's shoulder. Mitsuki just looked at the pair from the door way in compassion and then looked around the room and saw a pair of two men sleeping in the corner of the room.

She slowly started walking in the room and sat down on the bed beside Izuku and asked quietly "who are they?" and pointed to to corner where the two men were sleeping "oh they're Present Mic and Eraserhead" Izuku explained.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and that's all I'm gonna do for now I'm not gonna post for awhile cuz i have exams coming up in a week so ~w~ I'm gonna die I've also noticed that I have

9k?!?!?! um what?! thank you so much for all of the reads I'll try and update but it wont be soon school is just tiring me out 😅so  bye for now!