19

Chae

I got a text from Dara.

Have to cancl today. really sorry :(

What? Why?

TOP cheated on Bom. I have to be here for her.

Oh.. 

I'm really sorry Chae. She needs me right now.

It's okay. How about I come over and bring some movies?

That acually sounds good. Got any popcorn?

Why is that even a question? Duh. I'll be over soon.

I got up from my seat, and picked out some good, funny movies. I then grabbed some popcorn from the box, and took my coat from the rack. I drove over, and entered their apartment. When I entered, I saw Bom sobbing int Dara's arms.

"Hey."

I said. She looked up with puffy eyes.

"Hi-h-hi."

She sobbed, her voice cracking. Her makeup was smeared on her face, and even some on Dars's shirt. How could TOP do this to her? My blood boiled even thinking about it. I could tell Bom was in real pain. I can see why Dara cancelled dinner. Bom was not in the state to be alone. Who would be? I sat dow nand put the movie in, thenentering the kitchen and cooked the first bag of popcorn, along with grabbing some tissues for Bom.

"Here."

I handed her the box, and she thanked me. Her eyes darted to the movie, then to the bag of popcorn. She practically pushed me to get it, and she opened it, and shoved a handfull in her mouth.

During halfway through the movie, there was a romantic scene, that must've reminded Bom of TOP, because she started crying uncontrollably. The was a knock on the door. I went up, and looked through the peephole. Luhan? I opened the door.

His eyes darted to Bom.

"I sshe okay?"

"Yeah.. err. we're watching a sad movie."

"No you're not. I saw the report."

"report?"

"Yeah. the TOP thing."

"It's on TV?"

"Yeah."

"Dammit!"

"Can I talk to her?"

"I don't think now is the best time."

I started closing the door, but he held it open.

"Please."

I gave in, and let him inside.

"Dara."

"Hm?"

I nodded towards the kitchen.

SHe walked over there.

"Luhan wants to talk to her."

"Ohhhh, we should stay here while he does."

"Yeah"

"Okay."

"I just wanna.. kill him."

"Me too. I thought he loved her."

There was the na knock on the door. 

"Bom! Open up! Please. I can explain."

I recognized the deep voice as TOP's.