~4~

(Shuichi's POV)

        I snikered as I heard them walk away. "Time to finish the plan" I said to myself getting up and walking over to my closet. Moving all the close aside I found the crowbar I hid. "Good thing I got kokichi to find this for me" I said smiling at how easily I manipulated him. Beside the crowbar there was white gloves which kokichi also got for me.
      Slipping on the gloves I picked up the crowbar. 'Everyone knows my plan... or so they think' I thought while chuckling. 'Time to trick everyone into false despair at the death of kokichi by me' I played in my head as I made as much damage to my door as possible making it look like I really tried to break out.
      When I got out of the room it was the night cycle. I walked over to kokichi's dorm pulled out the key. When the door opened he wasn't there. "Crap" I said under my breath. 'Kiibo was being the one taking initiative with him... he is probably there' I thought going up to kiibos door.
      I tapped my shoe on the floor three times. I heard a freak on the floor, but I got four taps back. I smiled Kiibo was probably charging and wouldn't wake up. I made sure I was quite as I hit the door making it look like I broke in. I broke the door knob after kokichi opened the door. "Arm" I whispered he hesitated but nodded. He put his arm out.
     "Cover your mouth so you don't scream" I whispered he nodded again. After he was ready I threw my arm back with the crowbar I hit him on the arm. Luckily since his hand was over his mouth he couldn't scream. His arm leaked the pink blood at an alarming rate. I made sure we put blood almost everywhere. I even lightly touched his arm to the floor and made it look like a dragged body.
       I handed him my jacket and tied it on his arm so he could try and stop the bleeding. I left the crowbar sticking out of the floor straight up. I also took the gloves and started to tear them in half.
       "Ok let's go" I whispered he nodded and started to get up form his seat on the floor. I grabbed his good and and pulled him onto my back. I hurried out of the room. The whole plan took three hours to complete. I went to where kokichi and I made the plan, and bribed monokuma into not telling the others about.
        I pushed the door to my lab. I set kokichi down on a couch in the corner. "What do you need to fix it?" I asked actually concerned cause I didn't expect to hit his arm so much. Grab my backpack over there. I nodded and ran to grab it. I handed him the backpack "thanks" he smiled "no problem now fix up your arm and get some rest I'm going to where I'm gonna meet them." I said he nodded going to unzip the bag with his good arm.
      With that I turned and left locking the door from the outside and pushing the key under the door. With that I headed off to the library.

(Kokichi's POV)

      I sighed as he left "this had to be the craziest thing he has ever told me to do" I said slightly laughing. I untied the jacket on my arm. I grimaced at the huge gash on my arm. I knew by the sheer force of when he fit me he broke my arm. It wasn't as bad as it could have been.
      I put my bone back in the proper position trying not to scream. After that was done I took pain pills mentally scolding myself for not doing that before I repositioned my bones. After the pain pills went into affect I took out a needle and thread that would how together my skin until it healed.
        I filled down a shaky breath before slipping the needle through my skin. I hardly look not needing to. 'Guess being the ultimate nurse is a good thing sometimes' I thought to myself. I wrapped my arm in a makeshift brace after wrapping it.
        After I finished I took more pain pills as the others were wearing off. I took a sling out of my backpack. 'Thought my arm would break from the crowbar.... nice job brain your anxiety actually helped' I thought with a smile. After putting the sling on I laid back on the couch I was sitting on. I sighed hoping the plan would work even though I felt bad about helping.
       I fell into a deep sleep thinking about how the others would react.

(Shuichi's POV)

       I sat in the library as the morning announcements played. I smiled and got ready to meet with the others knowing I had to stay out of sight until they found the 'murder scene'.
       After hearing a scream and heavy footsteps I knew it was time. I looked around a corner after I hurriedly made it to the dorms. A crowd had gathered around kiibo's room. "Well everyone a body has not been discovered, but a murder scene has! Everyone please go to the ultimate robots room." Monokuma said over the announcements.
       I smiled it was time to go to the scene. I walked up the them rubbing my eyes. "SHUICHI! WHAT DID YOU DO!" Kaito yelled rushing over and pulling me up by my shirt. "What I told you I was gonna do, but do you know how I did it?" I said smiling at how the plan was working.
       "You obviously beat the poor guy to death with a crowbar, and dragged him away" maki stayed and I shook my head "What that's not what I did" I responded to maki. "How do you know he was dead when he left the room explain that to me..... I might as well have made his death living hell! I always enjoyed tormenting him so why not make his death as painful as possible!" I said laughing maniacally.
        Kaito's face paled seeming to get what I meant; maki seemed to get it as well. "You sick twisted BASTARD!!" Kaito yelled slamming me into the wall. "So what did you do torture him until he died?!" Kaito yelled in a question.
       I gave a fake but creepy grin
"THATS EXACTLY WHAT I DID!!"
———————————————
1088 words
Hope you enjoyed also I planned to do this but weighting to where the characters believed it was difficult. XD