Don't lose your head

February fifteenth and things hadn't been going well for the princess of the Acorn Kingdom. Sally thought it was a bit excessive, but it didn't matter, she had lost a lot for her own bad decisions. She wasn't a bad person, at least she believed so, she just lost sight of what was important. This was the school that helped everyone regulate their powers, and those who mainly had them usually were royals. She was the second princess of the acorn kingdom, her adoptive brother the son of the captain of the guards of her home...who tragically died. She sighed irritably. God!  Like, what was she meant to do? She got messages, she answered them, playing hard to get, for a moment forgetting whom they were from. Was she sorry? She didn't know. She was just trying to have some fun, having been educated s strictly by her instructors, having arguments with her brother about the politics of the crown, she just wanted to let loose! Forget responsibilities! she didn't mean to hurt anyone. 

Yet, Sonic was the only one in her mind since they were young, well it was until she got into school and all. Sure, guys admiring you was nice. But, what could she do? She melted when she saw her, the pink hedgehog her boyfriend had known as a child. She understood now why he had had a hard time with her. Having escaped many times from the young Amy rose because she was in love with him and he had Sally as a finaceé. Now, she had created a scandal, and sure enough, the hero that Sally had been with and kind of envied had gotten the very thing she and him wanted. Amy may have a harem, but why would she even look in her direction?

Sally sighed thinking of the pink hedgehog's smile, as long as Amy was happy. Currently, Sally was walking with Knuckles, at school he was just a jock with a golden heart. Sally just hoped not to get on his bad side, because Nicole warned her that if he got riled up things could get dangerous. The echidna did not have any tolerance for injustice and would turn annoying by wanting to fight everything that moved. Well, she should have been warned by his extreme religious views. Chaos! This guy couldn't shut up about the emeralds, the legend of Tikal the master emerald, and the rebirth of it. Whatever that meant, it was terrible. 

Her thoughts and musings were interrupted by a loud gasp, it seemed like the echidna had seen something. Sally looked at the same place and raised her eyebrows, the front of her dorm was in a worse state than she thought. The door was buried in letters, teddies, and chocolates.

"What happened here?" Knuckles whispered as Sally tried her best to find a way inside.  

"Hearts going crazy" she answered, things were not going as planned, but, she could work with this. Knuckles after a while of watching the pathetic display, did his best to help. 

"COME ON!" She heard Knuckles shout as he tried desperately to help out. Seriously, they were too many letters and gifts. "Shadow, you asswipe! Stop smirking and help us out!"

Not only was she going to be late, but she would also have to deal with Shadow here. He wasn't very pleasant, much less after Amy had gotten Sonic as part of her harem. Ever since that day, the guy wouldn't stop making her life a living hell. Right now, the princess didn't want to hear some snide comment from the prince of Darkness.

"Would you precious lady Tikal like to hear such dirty language?" Shadow had used that against knuckles and Sally was ready to cover her ears if necessary.

"Shut up you heathen!"

"Whatever" mumbled Shadow. "Ask Rose for help, she would gladly filthy fuckers like you a hand"

Sally froze. 

"Of course she would!" said Knuckles with a nod. "She is the best! I think her hammer might be  Thor's Hammer or Excalibur"

"I concur," said Shadow irritated, of course, Knuckles hadn't understood the insult. But Sally did. He was saying that the new girlfriend was so nice that she would even help a filthy skank like Sally. But she wouldn't let that get to her.