Chapter 1

Amber walked though the dark scary forest trying to get home before the Slenderman found her. Little did she know that he had already found her and was watching her every move. He was planning on kidnapping her and making her live with him. Amber was terrified of the dark and she hadn't found her way out of the forest. Amber then heard static. It was scareing the crap out of her so she took off running.  She then heard someone running after her. She ran so fast that she hit a tree face first and fell to the ground.  Amber then looked up and saw the one and only, Slenderman himself.  Anber was shaking all over.  Slenderman bent down to the child and ran his hand through her hair. Amber closed her eyes wanting him to go away and leave her alone. But he didn't say anything nor did he leave.  Slenderman picked Amber up with his tentacles and disappeared and reappeared in front of the mansion. Amber gasped and tried to get away but he just would not let her go. She soon gave up and nodded for him to put her down.  Slenderman sat her on her feet and told Jeff to show her to her new room. Amber didn't say anything but followed the guy named Jeff to her room. Once she got to her room.  She slammed the door shut jumped onto the bed and cried though out the night.