Chapter 3

Amber smiled.  "Thank you" She said sweetly.  She sat down next to Slenderman and began to eat. The other pastas smiled. They loved having Amber live with them. They would do anything for her. They also knew she had feelings for Freddy Kruger.  Amber blushed madly.  "Amber's got the hots for you Freddy!" Jeff sang. Amber blushed harder. "Jeff stop it your making me blush!" Freddy Kruger laughed.  "I just happing to have the hots for her to Freddy said. Amber looked at him. "He has feelings for me too?,Wait what????" Freddy Kruger smiled at Amber after dinner was over.  He then walked to her and picked her up in his arms. Amber blushed.  Freddy smirked and walked upstairs to his bedroom.  He sat her down on the bed and closed the door locking it. Amber looked at him.  She got up and smashed her lips to his. Freddy smirked and kissed her back,ripping both of their clothes off. Amber moaned as she held her lover tight.  Freddy smirked before slamming into her. "AGGGG SO TIGHT!!!"  Freddy said fucking her over and over. Amber moaned his name,loving everymoment. "Please go faster and harder " Amber begged.  Freddy nodded and did as told.  Amber arched her back and moaned real loud.  Freddy smirked. "I love you Amber "Freddy Kruger said. "I love you too Freddy " Amber told him laying her head on his  chest.