𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐂𝐀𝐊𝐄

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS:
-FLUFF
-MENTIONS OF BULLYING
-CHUBBY TAE X READER

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

📼» [Strawberry shortcake -Melanie Martinez] «📼
0:00 ─〇───── 01:06
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻
"It's my fault, it's my fault , cuz I put icing on top"

You smiled as you found another homemade baked treat in your locker.It's been two weeks since you've been getting small tasty treats from a stranger and you are dying to know who was the one sending you all of the delicious stuff that made your heart flutter not only because it was sweet but because someone took the time of their lives to actually do this for you.

"I wonder who's sending you these" your best friend said as she took a bite out of the cake hissing when she felt you slap her hand away from your pastry.

"Mine mine mine mine, your fatass can go eat something else" you pushed the closed small container to your chest protectively. Your friend rolled her eyes as she closed your locker harshly and started pulling you into the cafeteria where all of your other friends were already seated.

"Oh another package from mystery man" one of them said wiggling her fake eyebrows as you walked up to the lunch table "I wonder if his 'package' tastes like cake" the other one voiced out before laughing loudly making her sound like a full on hyena.

Rolling your eyes at your 'friends' dirty jokes you quietly sat down and put down your belongings on the left side of the table, placing the small container carefully in front of you before slowly opening it and biting your lip from excitement and getting your fork out of your lunchbox before slowly digging in the strawberry cake , almost moaning when you felt the amazing taste in your mouth.

"I wonder who it is" Ashley said looking around the cafeteria "maybe it's the sexy class president" she pointed at boy sitting at the lunch table full of the popular jock guys.

"Kim Namjoon? Hell no , he would burn the kitchen if he tried to cook"

"What about Kim Seokjin?" Katy pointed at the school's heartthrob which definitely won over the hearts of maybe the whole school including the boys and definitely was way out of your league.

"I don't think it's Jin" you mumbled disapprovingly as you put another piece of cake in your mouth, looking around the cafeteria for your secret admirer/baker. Your eyes landing on the lonely boy sitting on his own lunch table reading some cliché romance book. Your 'friend' looked at the direction you were staring at before gagging dramatically.