𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS
-RIMMING
-CRYING SUB
-ORAL SEX
-SUB!JUNGKOOK X READER
-SHOWER SEX

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

📼» [Talk Dirty- Doja Cat] «📼
0:00 ─〇───── 01:06
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  ↻
"call you daddy or call me mommy"

[name] sat on her boyfriends bed, laptop placed on her thighs as she did something jungkook was to pre-occupied to care about. he watched her nervously from where he sat in his gaming chair, fiddling with the buttons on his playstation controller.

You looked beautiful this evening like any other evening but something about today made you stand out. Your hair was in a braided pony tail, loose strands falling in her face which she tucked behind your ears every few minutes. jungkook never understood how girls could braid their hair without looking, they were like, magical or something.

You were only clad in one of jungkooks shirts and some black panties, you had already wiped all the makeup off your face. Y'all weren't going anywhere anyways.

jungkook chewed on his bottom lip harshly, eyes focussed on you. he was debating which way to go about asking you, god, he was such a pussy. why did he have to be so shy? so timid? he was a man! yeah, a manly, masculine man!

yeah, he was just gonna ask you and not be nervous at all, yeah, he was gonna-

"Baby? Why are you staring at me again?"

the boys eyes went wide, he looked like a deer caught in headlights. maybe hes not a manly, masculine man after all.

" um nothing I-I just wanted t-to , w-we can you- can w-we , you know what?
Nevermind "

jungkook turned around in his chair, his cheeks tainted crimson with embarrassment as he heard you let out giggle from behind him. poor baby always got so flustered around you, you were just so pretty.

" what is it sweetie? What is it that you wanna do?" You asked, closing the laptop and setting it to the side. jungkook could feel you looking at him, he nearly whimpered. but he didn't, thankfully.

" nothing Noona, just j-just forget I said anything " he mumbled, grabbing his controller with shaky hands and going back to his game. You slid off the bed and walked over to him, wrapping your arms around his neck before leaning down to kiss at his shoulders.