The sun was gently kissing my pale peach skin. Letting warmth sofen my stressed exterior. I was feeling the wind in my short chocolate brown hair. My olive green eyes closed slowly. I was at peace for one in my life. No family or hatred to drag me down to the garth anymore. I belonged here.

In the clouds.

But, sadly.. not everything tranquil stays that way for long. The magnificent warmth from the sun suddenly turning cold and dark. I open my eyes instantly in fear. It was night time. No shining stars. No bright moon.
Just an abyss of a black void.

My eyes widened, trying to see through the night, an in fear of what is inside it. Everything was deaf silent. No noise. Not a peep or a single sound the be heard in the darkness. My breath hitches him my lungs as I try to look for a exit. An escape from the darkness and into the light again.

I try to flap my snow white wings but, I feel as if i was to move them, even a inch, I would start a chase. With only me and the dark. So, I keep my body sturdy and steady with my wings still letting me glide through the darkness.

As I glide down to the solid raven black "ground," I feel as if someone is trying to rip my wing off. Gasping in pain. Real, pain. I try to fold my wings to my sides and back so who ever was grabbing my wing would have a harder time getting a grip on it.

But, it was no use. It was like I was paralyzed. With fear? That, I don't know. I was now laying on the cold dark ground just after my body slamed into the solid darkness. My wings spread out becides me. My right wing was bloody. Though I couldent see the blood I knew I was.

I lay still. Hoping the blood would stop seeping from my wing and onto the ground. I then try to speak. But, only a whimper came through my lips.

I hear a laugh. A dark and chilling laugh. Not one full of happiness and joy. No no no..one filled with ill intent. I could move now.  I tried to fly again but, cold steel chaines where around my ankles.

I begin to cry, petrified of my situation at the moment. A spotlight then beamed out of no where and was placed right in front of me. I could see a figure- no, two figures just beyond the light. I try to call out but, it is as if I where mute the whole time. I realize talking is not an option and just wait.

My eyes where practicly as wide as plates at this moment. Tears forming in my tear duct. It was a man. He had a suit on with a bright white tie on. It was him the man who some my call a gentleman. But, who I call a monster.

'FATHER'

He then pulled out a iron hammer. He smiled at me softly. Like, he was about to do me a favour. My breath hitches yet again in shock. He then began to pull back the hammer behind his head. His Magenta eyes glowed with joy.

The hammer then came down.