Mai's Past

Hey DP I know I said no flashbacks but I had to insert this flashback so I am sorry.
Anyway onto the chapter!
__________________________
=Flashback=Mai is 10 years old.(In present she is 15.)
Mai POV
I am on a plane.Waiting for it to land. After a few minutes it finally lands.I get off the plane.Inside the airport,I lost track of where my parents were.I run around the airport looking for my parents.Then after what seemed like forever "Are you lost?"says a voice behind me.I look around and see a boy,who looks like my age."Yes"I reply."Where are you supposed to be?"he says."I am supposed to at the exit with my parents" I reply.He nods then takes my hand.He leads me to the exit.I see my parents from afar."Well I thank you.May I know your name?"I ask him."I am Sean,you?"he says."I am Mai.Well I have got to meet my parents so I guess I'll go."I say then I run to my parents.

After School Break...

Today is the first day of school.I turned 11 a couple of days ago. I walk to my new school since it isn't that far away. I'm looking for the main office(i think it's called main office but I'm wondering if it's called another thing so just go with it) to get my schedule.I finally find it when someone trips me.I turn around and hear people laughing at me.I'm not used to this.When out of nowhere a familiar boy comes and beats the crap out of the bully."Thank you"I say to then I realize who he is."SEAN!" "MAI" we say at the same time then hug each other.He comes with me to take our schedules.We have all the same classes. He tells me who to avoid,where to go and other school stuff.The. We head off to class.After the first day of class I make a few friends.
_______________________
That's it for now
Sorry guys, but important matters to attend to
__________________________
Wait ok I decided to put the whole flashback on one chapter so um hi?
**********************
Time Lapse:Mai's 13th birthday
Mai
So me and Sean have been hanging out a lot lately. I have to admit we have been closer to each other like best friends 😄
But today is my birthday and the next thing I know is Sean blindfolds me and brings me to some beautiful looking park and asks me to be his girlfriend.
I said yes of course even if we were too young for other people's opinions I don't care.

Time Lapse:6 months after Mai's Birthday
Me and Sean have not been seeing each other lately.We started arguing a lot.I told him I didn't love him anymore and I broke up with him.
After a few hours I'm being blindfolded tied and put into a sack I think.
The next thing i see is Sean looking at me with a smirk.
He abused me every day.Until 1 day I broke out and found that village.
The villagers took me in as their own.