YOU LYING BASTARD (edited)

Oh wow shocker even im shocked I wrote that so now let's try reading what happens next :-) I just thought of a stupid idea. Should I write it hm... If anything in this chapter seems off don't mind it cause it's important. Now time to read.
(To my people who have questions pm me)
__________________
Megan POV
They are lying I know that. Now I'm lying down on a bed,Fred's arms around me.
We were silent for a while.
"Hey Fred"
"Hm?"
"Why did they try to convince me my name is Jane?"
He stiffened a little but went back to his usual expression.
"They want to use you,and they knew if they told you your real name which is Megan the memories will flood back in"
"Oh so what do we do now?"
"It's your call sweetheart"
"Did you just call me sweetheart?"
"Yes I did"
"Idiot!" I smack him on The head
"What did I do?!"
"You called me sweetheart"
"So what?!"
"I hate nicknames just call me Megan"
"Ok then whatever floats your boat,so what do we do with them"
"I believe it's time to torture"
"Ok let's do that"
"Wait I'll sleep first"
"Ok"

I go to some random room then sleep but then...
I see my family get killed right it front of me. I try to help them but I can't. My body is frozen all I could do is scream at them to stop. But did they listen?No. First my father,they get a gun and shoot him mercilessly,they knew he was dead but they still kept shooting. After about 10 shots they turn to my mother who was tied up and blindfolded. Then they got a knife and stabbed her on her chest then she fell to the floor. Then it came to my twin sister,all of them were blindfolded except me and the kidnappers. They got the knife from my mother's chest then stabbed her arm again and again like there is no tomorrow then they moved to her leg stabbing her again and again then they did that to her stomach she was still awake somehow,then she turned her head my way "you are a monster and I never accepted you as my sister"right after that she collapsed. I couldn't help it anymore I started to cry then out of nowhere I ripped the ropes that blinded me then I went to my kidnappers and got the knife from my sister's stomach. I ran to them and sliced my way through all of them.I don't know why they were so many. But after that I dropped the knife realizing what I have done. I looked at all the dead bodies around me. I started shaking nervously wondering why I did that.

I went to one of the bodies and saw a wallet,I picked up the wallet and there was a letter inside. I unfolded it and it said

Your task is to kill every single one of that stupid family. Especially that stupid kid named Julia,if you don't kill her now she will ruin our plans in the future.
Your boss,
Professor Wasaki

With that I broke and sobbed going to nowhere but before I left the door I looked at my father. My father somehow managed to mutter "come here"
I obeyed his wish and went to him.
"Use this sword,bring it with you no matter what. You will know why when the time comes. And never forget to who you are Julia" And with that he died.
I too, the sword from his hand and went on a journey away from home hoping to find a new family and I did I met Lindsay who always cheered me up and became my best friend. Rizza,the girl who would always pinch me yet always thought of me as a friend even though I keep boasting around her. Anna,the girl who would always hug me when I wanted a hug,my huggie buddy who would always read books which I have no idea where it came from. Katrina, the tickle monster who would always think of the same thing I did,I believed the phrase "Great minds think alike" because of her. Christine, the person who would wait for me when I ate seeing as I am the slowest at eating. Mai,new to the group and got annoyed of me so easily but she accepted the fact that I was stupid and childish. Kai,who came to the rescue and always trustworthy. Jeremy, the guy who saved our butts when we needed him. Dianne,who would always steal my chips for unknown reasons.

My friends who became my family. My friends who accepted me for who I am.
For accepting me,even though I would go and tell them I am awesome even though I wasn't.
My friends who were always there for me.
I am Jane,my friends accepted me for being Jane not Megan.

Then I woke up.What the hell was that! Is it true that they are my real friends or is it Fred my boyfriend.
I am so confused. I'll figure this out later. I made my way to the room where my 'friends' are.
I see that Fred is there.

"Fred give me a knife"
"Why?"he asked
"Just give me one"
"Ok" as he threw one to me.
I caught it easily and made my way to the girl I recognized as Lindsay.
I made my way to her still holding the knife in my hand.
She starts backing to the wall until she is cornered. The others try to do something but they can't. Then as I was about to stab her arm she said something to me.
"Jane remember please remember me your best friend?"
"Oh please. Your nothing but a traitor"I tell her coldly.
"If I was why would I give you that baller in your wrist"she replies.
I look to my wrist. And I see a baller which I did not recognize. There was a phrase written on it.

'Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord'

I stare at it then I feel my head starting to hurt. I collapsed to the ground as I saw another vision.

"Hey Jane"
"Hey Lindsay!So I'm bored wanna do something?"
"Oh yeah I'll give you something"
"Great I have something for you too!"
I give her the book she has always wanted.
Her eyes widened "Really?!"
"Yup" I reply smiling
"Thanks Jane!"she tells me still looking at the book.
"Now it's my turn" she tells me.
She hands me a baller. "COOL!" I tell her. I look at the baller and read the phrase written on it.
'Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord'
"Thanks Lindsay! I'm gonna start wearing this everywhere!"I tell her.
"Sure you will"

Jane POV (yeah she's back!)
Then my eyes widen in realization. All the memories come back to me. Everything. I stood up and see Fred beside me.
"Are you all right Megan?" He asks
"Nope cause now I remember."I tell him.
Then I punch him in the stomach causing him to fly to the other side of the room.
"My real name is Jane not Megan you YOU LYING BASTARD!"I shout at him as I hurry to untie Lindsay.
" I wouldn't do that if I were you"he told me.
"As if I'd listen to you!"I shout back at him
Then he got some kind of remote from his pocket and pressed a button.
"GAH!"I shout clutching my head in pain.
My friends scream my name. But my head hurt too much. Then I blacked out.
:::::::::::::::::::;;:::::::::
Wow just wow....I'm surprised I wrote that....so what yah guys think?
Oh no Jane blacked out!but she's already black how could that happen.
Anyway -_- hope you guys liked this.
Jane:HEY AUTHOR WHY DID YOU MAKE ME BLACK OUT HUH!
Me:I wanted to now get out of my sight.
Uses some magical powers to make Jane poof away.
Me:so her name is Julia or Jane? Even im confused???

ANYWAY SEE YAH