2

Once Brendon dropped in front of my house, we exchanged numbers and he promised to text me once he was home. Once I got home, I noticed neither of my parents were home. They both worked late, so it's okay. You see, my parents actually supported me. Deep down I feel like my mom only supports me because she wanted a girl so I'm half living that out for her, but whatever floats her boat. Despite it only going for 3 in the afternoon, I decided to go get ready for bed. I'm not gonna be doing anything later so why not get comfy early? If something comes up then so be it. I took a nice relaxing shower before I got out and put on a plain white t shirt and pink silky pajama bottoms. For how tall I am, it's hell finding girl stuff that even fits me. Especially pajamas. Hence the plain top. The top that came with these bottoms did not fit me what so ever. But hey, the pants are cute. As I was repainting my nails a sparkly pink, my phone went off.

Unknown nunber: Hello! It's Brendon :) Are we still on to see eachother?

Dallon: I just got into my pajamas but yes! You're welcome to come over, my parents work late so it's fine

Brendon: Will they be okay with it?

Dallon: I don't see why not

Brendon: excellent! I'll be leaving soon! See you soon, Dal <3

I smile at my phone and go back to painting my nails. Once I was finished and I had let them dry, I put on some sweet smelling perfume because hello, a cute boy is coming over. I was gonna do a face mask but since Brendons coming over I decided to just moisturize my face and call it a night. As I was putting my lotion back, I hear a knock at my door and smile, and hurry down the stairs and open the door.

Brendon smiles at me and I immediately smiled back. "Come in, come in." I say while stepping back and gesturing for him to come in. He wasn't as dressed up anymore. Brendon was now wearing some black jeans and a plaid shirt. He looked really cute. "I know, it's amazing, I don't just wear dressy stuff. It's uncomfortable to be fair." He says with a laugh and I smile at him. "You look good no matter what." I say, my face heating up as I walk over to the couch, gesturing for him to sit. "Why thank you, as do you." Brendon says while sitting down. "Do you want anything? A drink? Snack?" I ask and he looked in thought.

"May I have a glass of water?" He asks and I stand up with a nod. "Yeah, I'll go get that for you." I say as I walk into the kitchen. I grab a glass and I stare at the ice and water machine on my fridge. Would he want ice? I could just ask. "Hey uh, do you want ice?" I ask while peeking my head out of the door frame. "If you don't mind, please." He says and I nod. "I don't mind at all." I smile as I walk back into the kitchen. I get him his icy water and walk back in, careful not to spill it as I hand it to him. As he grabs the glass our fingers brush and my fingers tingle and my heart jumps as I stare at him surprised, my face heating up. Brendon didn't seem to take much notice of it as he took a sip and placed the glass on the table.

"Thanks for the water. You're such a sweetheart." He says and I smile widely. "I just want you to feel welcome." I say and he smiles softly at me. We talked about our at home lives, what we do for fun. I learned Brendon loves music, as do I. So we sat for what felt like hours talking about our favorite bands, our favorite genres, who we look up to. Brendon seemed quite fond of Frank Sinatra, which I can respect. We talked about our favorite songs, which instruments we play, singing, all of it. Then we moved onto simple stuff like, our favorite colors, which animal is the cutest, etc. "What time do you have to be home?" I ask, while glancing at the clock. 7:45PM. I didn't want him to go yet. Brendon was good company. "I'm afraid my curfew is 8:00PM, I have piano lessons and my father is gonna be rather angry that I missed dinner." Brendon says as he stands up and I stand up too, nodding.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow right?" I ask and he smiles with a nod. "That you will." He says and gently hugs me, and I immediately hug back. Brendon presses a kiss to my cheek, and my face heats up as he pulls away, offering a smile. "I'll see you tomorrow Dallon." He states and I nod. "Bye Brendon." I say as I walk him to the door. As he stepped out the doorway, he quickly turned around to face me and grabs my hand. "Meeting you today was such a pleasure, you're a great friend." He says and lifts my hand, pressing a kiss to it softly and gently let go of it, maintaining eye contact. "You too." I say, my face a rosey red. I watch him walk out to his car and waved as he drove away.