3

It had been a few weeks since Brendon had came to the school. Fall was approaching quite quickly, and him and I? We were doing great. It became clear that Brendon liked me. I still had my doubts in our friendship, I mean how could I not? I'm not used to being treated as if I'm the only person on this planet. I'm not used to having someone call me beautiful everyday or having someone tell people off when they call me slurs, hell I'm not used to having a friend at that. Let alone one I definitely have a crush on. So I was having a bit of trouble believing this would last and Brendon was doing his best to prove me wrong in everyday possible.

Brendon: Hey Dal, if you're not busy, would you like to go skating with me? It's the weekend and I understand if you cannot, but I'd love to see you xo

Dallon: I'd love to, but I'm afraid I don't know how to skate, gravity kicks my ass

Brendon: I can teach you perhaps? Though, if you insist on not going, we could do something else?

Dallon: Seems like fun, as long as I'm with you. I'll get ready :)

Brendon: Excellent! I'll be around in an hour to pick you up, love. Can't wait to see you :)

Dallon: Thank you, and I can't wait to see you too!!

Brendon: <3

I smile to myself and roll out of bed, stretching a bit. It was a Saturday, so of course I laid about all day. I didn't really plan on doing anything today, but I rather "skate" aka fall on my ass and embarrass myself with Brendon rather than sleep. As long as I'm with him I always have fun. I get changed into leggings and a simple baby pink sweater. I would wear jeans but I feel like if we're skating I should wear leggings, just because you can move easier in them. I did my makeup really simple, a nude eye look with some lip gloss. Simple and cute. Then I just waited. Once he said he arrived I hurried downstairs, and right when I opened my door I was met with a smiling Brendon. He looked kinda sad though.

"Hello, sorry I'm late. Im afraid I had some issues." He apologizes and I step outside and tilt my head at him. "Are you okay?" I ask softly and he softly smiles. "Yeah, I'm alright. Just some trouble at home." He says and I grab one of his hands in mine. "If you ever need to talk to me, I'm here. I'll listen." I say and he looks down at my hands holding his and back up at me. "It's nothing serious, honey. My parents are always on me about stuff and I'm a bit stressed. That's why I wanted to see you. You make me happy." Brendon says with such sincerity in his words that my heart swelled happily in my chest and I couldn't help but smile. "I'm glad I make you happy." I say and without warning I pull him in for a hug, holding him tightly. Brendon immediately hugged back, wrapping his arms around my waist securely and he nuzzled his face into my neck causing me to blush.

"Thank you, Dallon. Now shall we?" He asks while pulling away and I smile and nod. On the way there we listened to music and talked quietly about our weekend so far and if we planned to do anything else. Brendon was quite busy on Sundays. His family went to church, then he had piano lessons for 2 hours, dance for 1 hour and then they always had a huge dinner and invited family over. "I didn't know you did dance?" I say and he laughs. "It's fun I suppose. It wasn't my choice, my parents want me to do it. But I don't mind it." Brendon states and I smile. "Dance for me sometime?" I ask and he glances at me with a soft smile. "Sure thing lovely. I could teach you sometime too." Brendon says smoothly and my heart melted as my cheeks burst into flames, tinting pink as I look at my lap.

We got there and as always, Brendon rushed out and opened my door for me before I could even get the chance. "You don't have to do that." I say, smiling widely and he holds out his hand, and I grab it as I get out. "Please allow me to. You deserve to be treated like the Prince you are." Brendon says, staring at me as if I was the only person on this whole plant. I almost teared up at that. "Thank you, genuinely." I say and he closes the door, locking the car up. "Anything for you." He says and I just hold his hand a bit tighter as we start walking towards the building. Once we had gotten our skates, it was a mess as soon as I put mine on. I didn't know you couldn't walk in them, so I immediately fell on my face. Brendon laughs as he kneels down to help me up. "Are you okay? Love, you can't walk in them." Brendon says and my face hearted up with embarrassment and I nod. "I'm okay." I say. "Here take my hand, it's not too busy yet so we have room practice." Brendon says and I nod and we link arms and he was basically dragging me because I couldn't go with him otherwise.