Episode 2: Pete's Plan

Pete runs from one tree to the other and steals a bush to peek over the Clubhouse fence.

Pete: Oh, it's not fair. Mickey's having an Easter party and everybody got an invitation but me. And... and I like eggs and chocolate bunnies and jelly beans. If the Clubhouse was mine, I'd invite me.

Pete imagines himself as leader of the Clubhouse.

🎶 Pete's Clubhouse, Pete's Clubhouse, Pete's Clubhouse, Pete's Clubhouse, Pete's Clubhouse, Pete's Clubhouse.

Pete: That's it! If I become the leader of the Clubhouse, I can invite myself to the party. But how can I get Mickey to leave the Clubhouse?

Clarabelle, Olivia, and Midnight Lycanroc walk down the path with the cake.

Pete: Oh, yes. The party cake. This gives me a sneaky idea.

Clarabelle lets go of the cake and Midnight Lycanroc catches it in time.

Pete: Hello there, Clarabelle, Olivia, and Midnight Lycanroc.

Midnight Lycanroc: You almost gave us a heart attack, Pete!

Clarabelle: Oh. Why, hello... Pete.

Olivia: How are you doing today?

Pete: Say, why don't you let me be a polite gentlemanlike person and carry Mickey's cake to the Clubhouse for you?

Clarabelle: Oh my! How courteous of you.

Olivia: It's a deal, Pete!

Clarabelle: But... you sure you're NOT up to something sneaky?

Midnight Lycanroc: I have a feeling that you are.

Pete: Me? Sneaky? 😁 Oh, why, I'm just being a polite gentlemanlike person, beautiful Clarabelle and Olivia.

Clarabelle: Why, thank you, Pete.

Midnight Lycanroc: Here's the cake, if you don't mind at all.

Pete: I certainly do... I mean, my pleasure.

Clarabelle: Now I can go make myself even more beautiful for the party.

Midnight Lycanroc: Let's go, Olivia.

Olivia: Okay, coming!

Pete: Buh bye! 👋 M-I-C-K-E-Y.

(Y/n): Clubhouse residence.

Pete: May I speak to Mickey the Mouse, please?

(Y/n): Who shall I say is calling?

Pete: This is Clarabelle Cow and Olivia.

(Y/n): Mickey! Clarabelle and Olivia are on the phone!

Mickey: Hello.

Pete: Hello, Mickey the Mouse.

Mickey: Yes?

Pete: This is Clarabelle Cow and Olivia.

Mickey: Are you sure? This sounds like Pete.

Pete: Oh, I mean... "This is Clarabelle Cow and Olivia, and you need to go to the bakery right away to pick up your cake".

Mickey: Oh, well, sure thing. Me and Ash will head RIGHT over.

Pete: When Mickey leaves, then I'll become leader of the Clubhouse.

To be continued...

Next time Mickey and Ash leave the Clubhouse and Pete enters the Clubhouse disguised as Mickey Mouse and the real hunt begins in the next episode. See ya soon folks!