Epilogue: The Hot Dog Dance

Mickey: Come on, everybody! Up on your feet! Let's do the Hot Dog Dance!

(Hot Dog Dance)

Chorus: Hot dog! (Hot dog) Hot dog! Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggety dog! Now we got ears, it's time for cheers! Hot dog, hot dog, the problem's solved! Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggety dog!

Mickey: Wow! We had a fun day finding the parts of the Clubhouse.

(Y/n): We found the Clubhouse Pants first.

Lillie: Me, Minnie, and Snowy were there.

Pikachu: Then we fished the Shoe Garage with help from the Handy Crane.

Goofy: We nearly fell from the waterfall!

Rowlet: Then we used the flower shaped wrench from Mickey’s toolbox to lower the water level to get the Clubhouse Head down.

Daisy: I was Dizzy Daisy.

Lana: And I was Dizzy Lana!

Mickey: We found the Clubhouse Ears on Mars!

Donald: On outer space!

Melmetal: Then we used the balloons to get to Willie’s Barn.

Tsareena: And the pacifier to stop the snoring.

Mallow: Willie’s breath was stanky!

Mickey: What a hot dog day!

Chorus: Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggety dog. It's a brand new day. Whatcha waiting for? Get up, stretch out, stomp on the floor! Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggety dog! Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggety dog. We're splitting the scene. We're full of beans. So long for now from Mickey Mouse!

Mickey: That's me!

Chorus: And the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!

Mickey: See ya real soon!

The End!

Thanks for reading ladies and gentlemen, I feel great to everyone who read this story! Thanks to all of you who read my fanfic. Have a good day folks!

🎉 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse & Pokémon: Mickey & Ash's Great Clubhouse Hunt hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉