Chapter 6

AN: my colorful mind got inspired by reading someone's work so.. I'm gonna make a BS part. I guess. LOL. it's up to you if you wanna read this part.

Oh yeah! This is the 1st POV I'll make. :)

Thanks minna! Hope you'll enjoy.

Chapter 6

Hinata's POV

The slumber party was a blast. I enjoyed it, I even learned something from them.. W-well.. It's really just about what married couples do at n-night.. T-the "S" thing.

They sure know a lot since I don't know.. Maybe they experienced it already?.. Me?.. I haven't because its really not my thing and otosan's always forcing me to get stronger so I can't give time for myself, though I almost did something with S-Sasuke-kun at the forest near the training ground.

I went back home with the girls because they want to check if the boys did their job, except Karin. We're okay already but not that much.. She still can't accept that I'm marrying Sasuke-kun instead of her.

As we arrived. The house is good as new. We all got surprised that it's finished in just one night.

We went inside and saw Neji-niisan, sleeping on the floor. Suigetsu-kun and Lee are sleeping while leaning on the wall.

"Ahw.. how adorable.."

Tenten said while looking really close to Neji-niisan.

I went more further inside and went to our room and saw no one. I was looking for Sasuke-kun and Naruto-kun but I can't find them. I checked the other room but no sign of them until I heard Sakura said.

"Hey Hinata! You lookin' for Sasuke?.. He's here on the roof."

I immediately went to the roof and saw the two sleeping. Naruto-kun's right leg is on top of Sasuke-kun's chest while his mouth is wide open, snoring and drooling. Sasuke-kun sleeps really quietly and peaceful.

"Naruto really sleeps loudly.. Good thing Sasuke sleeps not like that so you can have a goodnight sleep Hinata.."

Sakura said while smiling and her hands are holding each other from her back.

"Yeah.." I agreed, I went closer to Sasuke-kun and tried to stoke his cheeks softly. " I wonder if he sleeps like Naruto-kun.. What will he looked like?.." I said while looking carefully at him and smiling.

"I don't know.. But if you asked me.. Imagining Sasuke sleeping like this" she said and points at Naruto-kun "it would be out of his character and looks hilarious. You'll find it out soon.. Since you're sleeping with him already. Right?.." Sakura-chan continues. Those words made me remembered how we sleep together at night and made me blush.

While looking at Sasuke-kun, Sasuke-kun immediately grabs my wrist, pulls me into him and hugged me so tight that made my face turn red.

"U-uhm.. S-Sasuke-kun?"

I said and heard him say something that made me blush more.

"I-i want you more H-Hinata.."

I thought he's awake already but Sakura-chan said Sasuke-kun's sleep talking. I felt something hard from Sasuke-kun's pants.

I immediately let go from Sasuke-kun's hug and saw what I felt lately, it's already peering from his pants that made me blush and scream so I covered my eyes using my hands

"Kyaaaaaa!!.."

I didn't noticed that I woke the two.

"W-w... What happened?!"