Chapter 23

Chapter 23

"Everyone hurry! Bring him to the hospital!"

"Oh my gosh.. he's badly wounded.."

"I'm worried. Who would have done this to him?!"

"I think he fought with a really strong man."

"What if the one attacked him attacked konoha.. what'll happened.. our hero's badly wounded."

Yes it was Naruto who's everyone is talking about. Sakura brought itachi and Naruto back at konoha alone. They where lucky to survive but, Sosuke was captured by the Uchiha that uses dust particles.

Tsunade hurried to help Naruto after they reached the hospital, he's badly hurt than Itachi.

News spreads all over the village and all Naruto and Sakura's friends are worried. Ino hurried to tell Hinata and Sasuke what happened to Naruto who's working in the hospital too. Hinata just woke up before Naruto came to the hospital.

Sasuke peeled some apples for Hinata and gave it to her but Hinata dropped it after she heard what happened to Naruto. Hinata tries to stand but she's still weak and can't stand.

"He's still in the emergency room with lady Tsunade. Calm down Hinata. He's in a good hand. Tho.. he's badly hurt in his head..

Ino said.

"We'll check him after they treated him. Okay?.."

Sasuke said and hugged Hinata.

"I-I wish he's o-okay.. *sobs*"

Hinata said.

"Don't worry.. he's Naruto.. he can't die just like that."

Sasuke tries to cheer her up.

=Time skip=

Naruto was out from the emergency room and was brought to his room. All of his friends immediately went to his room even Hinata who's still wounded and uses a wheelchair just to get there, Karin who's still weak from being used by the man who attacked also Naruto and the others.

"Everyone.. I have good news and bad news for all of you.. Naruto.. Naruto's in comma tho he's okay now and we need to help him get back to his own feet."

Tsunade said

"Good thing he's okay.. still."

Lee said.

"Of course he's going to be okay.. he's Naruto, stupid. I'm sure he'll woke up soon."

Kiba said.

"Please get all your strength Naruto-kun.."

Hinata said while sitting on her wheelchair and holding Naruto's hands. Hinata's badly worried about Naruto even tho she knows Naruto's already okay and needs a little rest. Hinata still worries about Naruto the same just like before the time she's still badly in love with him. Sasuke on the other hand feels worried but at the same time jealous. He knows that Naruto's hurt and It's normal Hinata would react like this but. He can't help himself to get jealous and a bit mad cause' Naruto was Hinata's first love, Naruto was Hinata's inspiration to get stronger, and Naruto was Hinata's everything before he arrive to her life and became a second choice since Naruto wasn't Noticing Hinata's feelings.

Sasuke's thinking the negative way he normally do when he's still planning to kill itachi. Sasuke was just standing on Hinata's back while holding Hinata's wheelchair.

"I'll go check Itachi."

Sasuke said to Hinata with his usual cold aura he never show ever since he realized he loved Hinata. Everyone looked at him thinking one thing. It was the jealousy Sasuke felt but Hinata's busy worrying for Naruto and didn't bother analyzing Sasuke's tone towards her.