three

“ lhello, are you new in this town? i've never seen you before”

yoongi stopped. anxiety filling up his body. what if any of the jeon family recognised him? the fact that mrs. jeon, or the rest of the jeon clan, could still hurt him made him shiver in fears.

“you lost?”

yoongi gaze whipped around to see a boy with silver hair. he's smiling, eyes disappearing, yoongi wonder if the boy can see him. he can smell the boy honeyed scent, soft and soothing. an omega.

“no, not really i grew up here. used to live overtop the flower shop infront of us. im the former owner of this shop, i mean my mother.”

the boy gasped, eyes widening in realization. “oh no!” he said. “are you min yoongi?”

yoongi stare at the boy. he have never known this boy before. how did he know his name? is he one of jeongguk friends? or perhaps jeongguk mate?

yoongi looks away from the boy, silently admitting that the idea of jeongguk having a new mate hurts him.

“yes” yoongi tone was vague as his eyes were inexorably drawn back to the flower shop. he found himself saying. “do you know jeon jeongguk?”

the boy nodded with excitement, smiling even wide. “im park jimin, his friend! and i think kookie and jungwoo will be so happy to finally meet you again, come!”

jungwoo, who's that? yoongi heart clenched, suddenly remembering all of the old bank account he found in his mother's room. what the did mrs jeon do?

“yoongi? c'mon!” jimin voice echoed, and then the omega was pulling him towards the flower shop. yoongi panicked

“wait, what do you mean?”

“you'll know soon!”

they're entering the mini garden infront of the flower shop when one movement caught his eyes. yoongi saw him.

he stood in the large open doorway of the shop, staring down towards him and jimin who had stopped a when they saw him. yoongi felt every nerve ending in his body come alive, alert. he choked with his own breathe. lord how he missed him.