New Feeling ~::Elmax::~

They're aged up. Also smut warning...? I'm not good at writing it so...meh

El POV

I'm confused. Honestly, I don't know what's happening to my body, and mind. Every time I look at my girlfriend, Max, do something that makes me blush, l have this urge to go over there and....touch her. At night, when I dream, I think of her. But it's different. I see her there, no clothes on, it makes me feel.....good. I don't know what's wrong with me.

I decided to talk to Nancy, she has a girlfriend. She might know what I'm feeling. "Nancy?" I peek through her door. She's sitting on her bed. "Yes El?" "Um...can we talk?" She nods and pats a seat next to her. "Sure what's up?" I sit down awkwardly. "Um...I need help. With something." "What's wrong?" "I-I don't know, it's like a feeling. Like when I see Max do something cute, I have this feeling to like, I don't know, touch her?" Nancy nodded. "Do you have dreams about her that are.... Inappropriate?" She asks bluntly. I nod. "El...that's called, um...hormones. They make you want to do things with your girlfriend or boyfriend." I nod. "Okay, so how do I get rid of it?" Nancy sighs and looks me right in the eyes. "You either have to act on your urges, or talk and do it with Max. Only if she's up to it though." I nod, but I'm still confused. "What's acting on my urges?" Nancy sighs. "It's where you....touch yourself. Like um...down...down there." I gasp lightly and blush. "Do-do you...?" She hesitantly nods. "Oh." I sit with my lips pursed and looks down at my hands. "Thanks Nance." She smiles and nods. I sit up and head to Max's house.

"Max?" I say as I knock on her door. I hear lightly shuffling, and a door creak. "Oh, hey El!" She steps out and hugs me. "Max. We need to talk." Max lets go and she seems worried. She invites me inside to her room.

"Is anyone home?" I ask. She shakes her head. "No, just me. So um...what do you wanna talk about?" She seems really nervous. "Um...so Nancy and I talked, and um...I was wondering if...you um...wanted to....do it?" Max looked at me with wide eyes. "You-you mean....?" I nod. "Only if you want to." "I-I kinda do....just, are you ready?" I nod.

⛔Smut!!!⛔

She immediately smashes her lips into mine, and I don't hesitate to kiss back. Max deepens the kiss. I lick her bottom lip, asking for an entrance. She accepts, and our tongues are in a dominance battle. She wins and her hands trail down to my yellow shirt. Max tugs on it and we break the kiss for only a second, before going right back. Max flips me on my back, and proceeds to kiss my neck. I softly moan, and I feel her smirking against my skin. "Quiet pup. You can only moan when I say you can." I nod. She continues to kiss my neck, moving down to my collarbone, and to my bra. I hold back moans and she smirks, unclasping my bra. I blush, and she runs her hands over my boobs. I let a soft moan out, and she kisses me to shut me up. "What did I say? Now, punishment time." She pinches my right nipple and I let out a small squeak. She chuckles and sucks on my left nipple, while she massages the right one. She switches after while, before going down to my shorts. Max unbuttons them and licks her lips. "Are you sure about this El?" I nod. "But, Max?" She hums. "Can you um....take your clothes off too?" She chuckles and does. "You ready?" I nod again. She proceeds to unbutton my shorts,  and pull them down along with my panties. She puts her face near my vagina and I blush feeling her hot breath. I feel something slip inside me, and I gasp. It's Max's tongue. I hold back a moan, as I feel it move around inside me. My hips buck, and my back arches. I feel her tongue slip out, and two fingers take it's place. Max thrusts her fingers inside, and I let out a moan. "Shhh." Max whispers. "You can barely handle two....how about three?" I gulp. She thrusts three fingers inside of me, and I moan really loud. She keeps going in and out, in and out. I let out loud moans, and she continues to shush me. After while, I feel my stomach turn. "M-Max..." I whimper "I can tell, you're close." She thrusts harder and faster, making me moan louder. "M-Max...I can't...." She smirks and puts her head down to my pussy again. Max licks it and I soon release inside her mouth. She sighs and I flip her on her back, smirking.

Its her turn

Um....okay.....so.....um......I don't usually write this stuff, so I pretty much gag every time I do, but I'll still write it.

XXX

-Sage