Dyke ~::Sillie::~

homophobic slurs

Sadie Sink was a nice girl. She was tall, polite, and skinny. But most of all, she was a lesbian. She liked girls, and girls alone. But one certain girl caught her eye. That girl was her pan best friend, Millie Brown.
-------
"Hey, pup!" Sadie said, skipping to her crush. Millie looked over with a smile. "Hey, Carrots." Millie had bags under her eyes, and she yawned. "Did you stay up late studying again?" Sadie asked looking at Millie. "Yeah. My favourite subject." "What's that?" Millie let a smile play on her lips. "You." Sadie stopped walking and blushed. "M-me?" Millie nodded. Sadie let that Sink (wInk wOnk) in, and a smile tugged on her lips. "Oh by the way pup, a party's going on at Caleb's tonight. Wanna go? It's at 8:30." Millie chuckled and shook her head. "Sure. I'm bored and have nothing else important." Sadie squealed and side hugged Millie "Yayyy!!"

--Time skip to the party--

Millie POV

I arrive at Caleb's around 8:45 ish, nkt expecting a lot of people there. But, oh boy, was I wrong. The house was already flooded with high schoolers, and....middle schoolers? Jesus. I walk up to the house, and I see Sadie talking and laughing with Finn. A pang of jealousy hits hard, and I groan under my breath. I put on a fake smile and walk up to Sadie. "Hey, Carrots." She turns to me. "Hey, Millie." Wow. Not even a, 'pup'. She seemed irritated, probably cause I was talking to her. Finn clears his throat. "So, Sadie. You free tomorrow?" Sadie nods. "Why do you ask Finnie?" Finn smirks. "I wanna take you out. How about, Enzo's 4 o'clock. I'll pick you up?" Sadie once again, nodded. "See ya there, Carrots." "Bye, bye, Finnie~" I scoff and cross my arms. "So, I guess your nickname for Dogsoft is, 'Carrots' too?" I hiss. Sadie glares at me. "Why, you jealous of him?" I scoff again. "What if I am?" Sadie's glare grows meaner. "I will never date a dyke like, you, anyway." I freeze. My heart stops in place, and my eyes widen. "Wait, no Millie-" "Save it!" I snarl. I run from Caleb's house to a small field of green grass. I hear footsteps inching closer, and I turn around. "What do you want Sadie?!" I scream in her face. "I want to apologize!" I scoff really loud. "Why would you apologize to me? I mean, I'm just a dyke after all. What's next? Carpet muncher? Fag?" Sadie glared. "Well it's not my fault you're those things!" This is it. I inch closer to Sadie, and then after that, it's all a blur...

Hi. Should I do a part 2?
Request stuff! Thank u next

XXX
-Sage💚🇦🇺