Chapter 1: The Phantom Knights vs The Ocean.

Y/n P.O.V.

I was walking around till I noticed a fat kid been beaten into the ground by a duelist, the duelist was about to steal the fat kids deck.

Me: Hey what are you doing?

The thief looked up at me.

???: Nothing, now buzz off before I do the same thing I did to him.

Me: Oh is that a challenge kid.

???: You know what yeah, yeah it is.

Me and him pull out our duel disks, he brings out his duel gazer while my eye left goes a light blue.

Me/???: Duel.

Me: I'll go first. Draw! First I summon out The Phantom Knights of Ragged Gloves in attack mode.

Phantom Knights of Ragged Gloves 1000 Atk.

???: Hahahahaha, what a weak monster.

Me: Then I activate The Phantom Knights of Silent Boots effect. If I control a Phantom Knights monster I'm allow to special summon it from my hand, so come forth.

The Phantom Knights of Silent Boots 200 Atk.

Me: Now I overlay my Silent Boots with my Ragged Gloves to XYZ summon! The Phantom Knights of Break Sword!

The Phantom Knights of Break Sword Atk 2000.

Me: Now the effect of Ragged Gloves activates, if he was used for an XYZ summon of a dark XYZ monster that monster gains a 1000 Atk points.

The Phantom Knights of Break Sword Atk 3000.

Me: I set 3 cards and end my turn.

???: My turn. I draw! I start my turn off by summoning Hammer Shark.

Hammer Shark Atk 1700.

???: Now I play its effect to reduce its level so I can special summon a lvl 3 or lower monster, so come out Drill Barnacle!

Drill Barnacle Atk 300.

???: Now I overlay to XYZ summon Submersible Carrier Aero Shark!

Submersible Carrier Aero Shark Atk 1900.

???: Next I'll be playing the spell card Aqua Jet, and equip it to Aero Shark.

Submersible Carrier Aero Shark Atk 2900.

???: I set one card and end my turn.

Me: My turn I draw. I now play the effect of Broken Sword, I detach one XYZ material to destroy one card I control and one card you control, so I pick my right face down and your Aero Shark.

As both of them were destroyed this fish guy was smiling.

???: I activate the trap Icy Crevasse, if my monster was destroyed and sent to the grave yard I can activate this and destroy your monster and you take his original Atk points.

I then get sent flying back, I slowly hopped back up with a smile.

Me: I activate Broken Swords effect from the graveyard, I can target 2 Phantom Knights with the same lvl and summon them back and their lvls increased by 1.

Me: So welcome back Ragged Gloves and Silent Boots. Now I use lvl 4 Ragged Gloves and lvl 4 Silent Boots to construct the Overlay Network!