Dominance.

Ferid had been staring at the scene before him with clear amusement. You and Mika had been dancing for three hours while Crowley had been staring at you both clearly envious of the lucky guy. 

He wanted to laugh but a sharp glare from Krul made him understand it wasn't a smart choice. Still, he chuckled every time he looked at Crowley's expression. 

 As for you, you were enjoying yourself and since neither Crowley nor Ky Luc had the chance to ask you to dance the whole celebration seemed much more pleasant. 

However that came to an end when the song you were dancing ended, Mika let you go and just seconds later Crowley appeared before you, blocking your view.

" Well, well, it seems it's a real trial trying to get you away from your partner." He said and you stood still, giving him a calm and contained look... you wanted to shout at him to leave, you wanted to kick him out of the way... but that wasn't the right choice and you knew it.

" What do you want?" You asked coldly. Crowley extended his hand as a new song began playing.

" May I have this dance?" He asked and you looked behind him, Mika was now sitting with Krul and they seemed to be talking about something serious, with a heavy sigh you gave him your hand and he pulled you closer. 

The two of you began dancing slowly and it was clear that the redhead was enjoying it. He leaned forward and placed his face in your hair, making you stiff at once. Was he sniffing you? For real?

" Stop it." You said in a low sharp tone.

"Just relax, I'm not going to do anything to you... at least not in public." He said and that made you give him a sharp glare.

" As If I would allow you to do anything to me in public or in private." You hissed and he chuckled before he brought you closer, his lips near your ear.

" I have my doubts about that." He said and you shivered, his low husky tone held a charm you seemed unable to resist. 

You mentally cursed yourself before looking into his crimson eyes. Determination evident in both your gazes.

" Don't push your luck, if you think you're close to me or matter to me just because I gave you my blood, then you are wrong by a long shot." You said but his smile didn't dissapear.

" How about a bet then?"

" Bet?" You repeated and he nodded.

" If I can make you show any sign of affection towards me within this month, I'll have you do whatever I want. If you win you'll have me do whatever you want. Fair, right?" He asked and you knew there was a catch.

" I don't believe you." You said and he sighed.

" I keep my promises, I'm not like Ferid." He said and you knew, he would win. Your heart might not had accepted him but your body had a different opinion.

"My answer is still no." You said and he brought his face closer to yours.

" May I know why?"

" My reasons are for me to know." You said in a steady tone, the song then ended but Crowley didn't let go, instead he pulled you even closer and using his speed got out of the hall and entered a random room. He still held you close, your chest against his and both of his arms wrapped around your back and waist.

 You were about to express your anger when suddenly, he bit your neck, he made sure you weren't in pain as he sucked your blood, feeling turned on by how hot and tasty it was. Having your body so close to his also made him feel the need to ravish you... no one knows how much he wanted it. 

You, on the other hand, blushed like crazy as you felt a strange pleasure emitting from the spot his fangs were, it spread to the rest of your body and made you feel weak. You growled in an attempt to scare him off but the bluff didn't work.

When he finally removed his fangs he licked the wound making sure no drop was wasted. You hissed and he chuckled at your reaction. 

" Did it hurt?" He teased and you tried to regain your cool, he wasn't looking at your face and that made you thankfull.

" There was a ton of blood on the tables at the hall, just how much blood does your kind even need?!" You said in disbelief and Crowley laughed.

" Well, there's a difference between drinking blood from a glass and drinking directly from a human.... besides yours has the sweetest taste and aroma of all." He said and sat on the bed behind him, pulling you down and making you sit on his lap, he pressed his face on your skin and left a groan as he heard your heartbeat, your scent seemed irresistable and he felt entranced.

" Let me go!" You said and tried to stand up, this was getting out of hand, worst part was that he was making you feel hot, weak and willing to feel more of his attention. 

Crowley didn't let go, instead he looked into your eyes, he seemed curious. He remained silent for a minute before finally asking.

" Are you in love with the queen's pet?"

 You looked at him dumpfounded at first only to snort later on.

" Mika? No, I like him a lot but I don't see him that way." You said honestly and Crowley smiled.

"Then, there's no need to deny me." He said and this time you grabbed his hands, your supernatural strength assisting you as you finally set yourself free.

" I am not interested in you either, get that in your head and leave me alone." You said darkly and left the room, leaving Crowley alone... he didn't feel defeated, he felt relieved.

 As long as there wasn't a male blocking his way, he could make you his.

" I simply can't leave you, my lady." He said to no one before standing up and heading for the hall once again. 

This time however he saw you and Ky Luc, he was talking to you, his eyes showed his clear interest in you. Crowley noticed how you hid one of your arms, your claws were out and it trembled, were your instincts acting up?

" Ah! Crowley, I didn't know you left the celebration as well." Ky Luc said as he stared at the taller male.

" He took me out, I asked him since I am in a bad mood, these celebrations are not my thing." You said and Crowley's eyes widen at your obvious lie.

" Oh dear, it seems our lady needs some cheering up." He said and you shook your head. The last thing you wanted was to have the leech you hated the most only a breath away from you.

" I have my duties to perform, relaxing isn't in my plans for tonight." You said and left, Crowley was left staring at your back, feeling the need to dominate you. 

Your spirit was strong and you were a woman who bowed to no one... but he vowed to have his dominance over you, no matter the cost.