Chapter 12.

Ryan- "To celebrate I'll make a coffee run."

*they all tell her what they want*

*Ryan walking in the parking garage, the wind is whistling. She gets in the car and drives to the coffee shop and gets the orders. She drives back. As she driving back she sees someone kill a cop and calls for backup*

Ryan- "Control, this is Csi Matthews I need backup on the corner on Smith, of and D street."

*over the radio- "Is the assailant armed?"

Ryan- "Yes, there's an officer down,"

*shooter shoots at her, breaking the windshield*

Ryan- "Shots fired, I repeat shots fired. You need to send someone now."

*on the radio- "I'm sending officers now."

*ryan realizes she got shot when the bullet went through windshield*

*she sees two assailants walking towards her and she crawls to the back of the car. The two people pull her out of the car and begin to beat her up, she manages to get away. She gets in The car and drives away, they follow her.*

*she looks in the rear view mirror and see that the two men are the delivery man, and the guy from the gas station. She spins the car around, they stop, she floors the gas driving her car on top of theirs. She hears a ticking coming from the box in the front set, she opens the the box and here's a bomb, with a note.*

"You where gonna die tonight anyway sweetie. -CC "

* she picks up the phone and calls greg*

Greg- "Ryan where are you?"

Ryan- "There's a bomb in my car."

Greg- "I'll call the bomb squad where are you?"

Ryan- "There's only 25 seconds left."

Greg- "Get out of the car and run."

Ryan- "Dad, am I gonna die tonight?"

Greg- "No, not tonight."

Ryan- "There only 10 seconds left."

Greg- "Get out now."

*she gets out of the car and runs about ten feet then the car explodes*