Them As My Favorite Sad Songs

Also my favorite lyric or the one that hits hard.

Finn
-Looking For America- Lana Del Rey
"No bombs in the sky, only fireworks when you and I collide, it's just a dream I had in mind"
-Soon You'll Get Better- Taylor Swift feat. The Dixie Chicks
"And I hate to make this all about me, But who am I supposed to talk to?
What am I supposed to do, If there's no you?"
-My Stress- Nf
"These stress levels are not healthy
I'm waitin' for that call sayin' records are not sellin', I wonder when this all disappears and they forget me, Will I feel like I found who I was or be more empty?"

Caleb
-When The Party's Over- Billie Eilish
"Tore my shirt to stop you bleeding, But nothin' ever stops you leaving"
-Gotta Be a Reason- Alec Benjamin
"There's gotta be a reason that I'm here on earth, gotta be a reason for the dust and the dirt"
-oh, mexico- Jeremy Zucker
"No, I don't miss you yet, You're just a feeling I'd rather forget, So I pierce my skin and I buzz my hair, I'm going to Mexico"

Noah
-Trauma- Nf
"Scream and yell, but I feel speechless, Ask for help, you call it weakness"
-Heavy- Linkin Park feat. Kiiara
"I don't like my mind right now, Stacking up problems that are so unnecessary, Wish that I could slow things down, I wanna let go but there's comfort in the panic"
-Sign of The Times-Harry Styles
"Just stop your crying it's a sign of the times, we gotta get away from here"

Gaten
-Hard Sometimes-Ruel
"You caught me in a hole, That I dig for myself when I'm nervous"
-Vienna- Billy Joel
"Slow Down you crazy child, you're so ambitious for a juvenile"
-i love you- Billie Eilish
"The smile that you gave me, Even when you felt like dying"
Sadie
-Change- Nf
"I need a moment of silence, I don't like change, but I'll try it, I don't wanna hear what I should or I shouldn't do, Why are they always defiant?"
-Only- Sasha Sloan
"Talkin' to voices in my head, Because at least they're listening, Right here's an easy place to hide, I'll stay in bed and shut the blinds"
-Mad At You- Noah Cyrus feat. Gallant
"And baby, you know me well, No matter what you do, I can never be mad at you"

Millie
-1-800-273-8255- Logic feat. Khalid and Alessia Cara
"All this other shit I'm talkin' 'bout they think they know it, I've been praying for somebody to save me, no one's heroic"
-Scared of The Dark- Lil Wayne and Ty Dolla $ign
"There's a line for tomorrow and that line's gettin' shorter, I'm behind the trigger, what if I am the target?"
-Summertime Sadness- Lana Del Rey
"Kiss me hard before you go, Summertime sadness"