The samurai hero: Chapter 2.

Izuku's P.O.V:

Today was my first day at UA and my first step to becoming the first quirkless hero. Despite all of this I remain calm and collected. I eventually arrive to UA and take the directions dad old me to take so that way I don't get lost while looking for class 1-A and as soon as I arrive I hear shouting from the classroom. "I can already tell dad isn't going to be happy with this class already"I think to myself as I open the door to be greeted by quite a scene. The first thing I see is a blue haired kid yelling at a blonde kid that I saved during the sludge incident. (Izuku always carries his sword where ever he goes. This is something to keep in mind) "I demand you take your feet off the desk! It is disrespectful to the people who have sat there before!"The blue kid said. "What school shoved a broom up your ass?!" the blonde responded "I'm Tenya Iida, I'm from somei high (I think that's the place)" "Oh, somei is it so your an elitist. I'm going to have fun destroying you!" As soon as he says this I decide to intervene. "Stop fighting already, your not a very rational bunch are you?" I ask rhetorically, as soon as this they both look at me and then Iida came up to me. "I am Teny-" He starts but gets cut off by me "Tenya Iida, somei high, little brother of Tensei Iida. I know all about you and your brother. I'm Izuku Aizawa but call me Izuku other wise it cause some confusion later on." I say as I hold out my hand to Iida for him to shake. Despite his shocked expression he manages to shake it and says "Nice to meet you Aizawa" he says not listening to what I said. "I said call me Izuku" just as he was about to respond he was cut off by a girl saying "I know you, you're the one that saved me from that 0 pointer. I must thank you for what you for that if you didn't intervene I would have died" she says. "Oh, your that girl, how have you been?" Just before she was about to answer she got cut off by dad saying "If your here to make friends leave. It took you 8 seconds to shut up, your not a very rational bunch are you?" he says and gives the blond haired boy and Iida goosebumps because it's what I said word for word. "I'm Shouta Aizawa and I'm your homeroom teacher" as soon as he says this the class looks at me "What?" I ask. Iida was the first to respond "So this why you wanted to be referred to as Izuku" he states. 

Time skip until the last test (we already know what Aizawa says and etc. and Izuku comes 1st in everything.)

The last test was the ball throwing test and I have come first in all the others so far but the girl I save had infinite so unless I get that I'm not coming first in this test. I was called up and decided that I'd use my sword so I held the ball and throw the ball in the air as soon as it enters my range it is sent flying. To others it looked like I done nothing but to a very few they saw that I had hit it with the sheath causing it to be sent 2.3 kilometers away. The next day came by fast and we had to introduce ourselves. We had to say our name, quirk and something that we like. Everyone had just introduced themselves except from me. I only paid attention to a few of the introductions, like Uraraka's, Todoroki's, Bakugou's and someone called Asui who wants to be called Tsu and they had nice quirks, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tiny bit envy that they have strong quirks. As soon as I got to the front desk I saw everyone was looking at me waiting to hear about me. Probably because they wanna know what my quirk is. "Hi, My name is Izuku Aizawa. I am quirkless and I like my sword, a good fight, quirks that are interesting and food" I said and almost everyone looked like they were trying to process it but then the cute girl called Tsu (Yes this is an Izuku x Tsu because I really like the ship) spoke up "You said you were quirkless right? Then how did you get so strong?" she asks "I just trained to the point I thought my body was going to give out and then trained to surpass it and also fought against bears when I was in the forest" I say like it was the most normal thing in the world. "So you used that sword to kill bears?" she asked. "Oh, no I didn't. I actually either used a wooden sword or my hands to kill them" I respond. Everyone was shocked except my dad because of obvious reasons. 

Time skip past the hero vs villain part because I really don't like writing that part and we already know that Izuku's team wins

I was on the bus sitting next to the Tsu when she strikes up a conversation "So, why did you chose that to be your hero costume? (The picture used for this fanfic)" "Oh, I just thought it would be nice to wear and what about yours? and do you think having it that tight is comfy? Though it does look really good on you" "T-thank you and yeah it's comfy is yours comfy?" "Yeah and you feeling okay? your face is turning red" "So dense!" everyone thinks at the same time.

(That is all for now and please feel free to give some criticism towards my writing because I need to improve)