Team Battle

Enkidu is looking at horizon as he sits on a tree. He remembers his fight with Frostie. He smiles as he remembers it. "I'm going to meet all your friends eh..fighting with Gil as well..." a voice came. "Enki, whatcha doin up there?" He looked down to see Frostie, wearing her typical clothes. Enkidu smiled and said:"just hanging out with my tree." Frostie climbed the tree, sat beside him and said:"Ready gor the group battle?" Enkidu smiled and said:"yeah. I guess I'll be challenging Artoria, you and all the others, while I with Gil and the others. At least Penny isn't here. She's a bully in the whole box." Frostie chuckles and said:"haha, yeah. Come on, Artoria's going to pout at me for going unnoticed for a long time."

The intercom blares out the announcement:"All those who enrolled to the group battle go to the rocky area." Once they all gone there, Emiya, standing in a podium, said:"The teams are based on yesterday's conclusion. Team A is Gil, Enkidu, Forte, Rouge, Bailey, Semiris, Noir, Ken and Cú. Team B is Frostie, Artoria, Kat, Maynita, Elika, Flare, TK, Reaper, and Mordred. The battlefield will be in the rocky area there. Team A will start on the left, while B starts at the right. I give you 1 minute to get ready. When they all got in the battlefield, the countdown starts. 3...2...1...start! Artoria found Gil, as they both are in the frontlines. Artoria changed to ther armor and is holding her invisible sword. Gil is just standing there, waiting for her. Artoria said:"We meet again, Gilgamesh." Gil laughed and said:"Haha! yes, we meet again! charge!" He shot swords at Artoria, her deflecting all of it. The battle between Gil and Artoria goes on, while Maynita is fighting Bailey, that fell down after stabbed by her lance. Elika has beaten Rouge already. Flare is on the mountains, hitting her frying pan at Enkidu, who surprisingly fainted after being hit by her frying pan. Cú is currently fighting Reaper, their blades clashing in the ledge. TK is playing with Semiris, him basically shooting bones everywhere, Semiris immobilized because of it. Mordred is fighting Noir behind the enemy territory, Mordred breaking his bullets easily. Forte is trying to find Kat, while Kat is tracking him with her sniper. Kat shot her Gae Bolg bullet and hit Forte right in the heart. Kat smiled and said:"Boi." Frostie is running around the enemy territory when she found Ken, standing near the battle of Gil and Artoria. Frostie smiled and said:"Ken." Ken looked back to see Frostie standing behind him, holding Blizzard, her buster sword. He smiled and took his katana out while saying:"Frostie." Frostie readied her sword and said:"Let me say this once again. En Garde." Frostie and Ken swung their swords, making a beautiful clashing sound. Frostie slashed Ken's arm while he got Frostie's chest. Frostie moved back and slashed Ken 8 consecutive times, making him fall, chest unguarded. Frostie thrust her sword into his chest and said:"That's the blow." She took out the sword from his chest and looked at Artoria, still fighting Gil. Gil laughed and said:"good, good! Hit it out more!" Artoria took a step back and swung a strong hit at Gil without replying. Gil said:"King of Knights. I'm ending you now." He took out a sword from his gate and said:"This sword is going to disintegrate you to pieces. Get ready! Enuma Elish!" A strong beam of red light was thrusted towards Artoria. Artoria whispered:"Shirou, lend me your power." Then she shouted:"Avalon!" The scabbard appeared in front of her. She took it and slid it onto the sword. Gil shouted:"Shit that's Avalon!" His hit was deflected by Avalon and ran past through him. Gil shouted:"Damn you-" Artoria cut his words by shouting:"Gilgamesh!" She ran towards him as her sword's true form unraveled, and she shouted:"Excalibur!" The beam of golden light hit Gil with full force. He staggered as he cradled Artoria's face. His voice now weak, he said:"Again I failed to take you. Let me guess, now with that mongrel, eh? well, I guess he's quite nice and all. Sometimes beautiful things are like that because of the fact that they are unreachable. You win this time. King of Knights." He fell to the ground below Artoria's feet. Everyone watching this Shouted for joy. Frostie smiled as she looks at Artoria. She walked to Artoria and hugged her as she said:"Sis, thank you." Artoria returned the embrace and said:"You welcome." The team got back to the field and was welcomed by screaming  countryhumans. Frostie saw Maynita and Elika talking with Kat. Frostie walked towards them and asked them:"Hello, I'm Frostie, I'm the head prefect here and Kat's friend. How about you guys?" Elika asked Kat:"Kat, I'm scared." Kat smiled and said:"It's fine." Elika sighed a breath of relief and said:"I'm Elika, I'm Kat's childhood friend. That girl wearing a BTS hoodie and wearing glasses over there is Maynita. She is also Kat's childhood friend." Maynita gave Frostie a kind wave. Frostie smiled and returned the wave. Frostie turned back to Elika and said:"You and Maynita did a great job both yesterday and today, I just wanted to congratulate you guys." Elika stuttered a bit as she replied:"Thanks, you did a nice job as well." Frostie replied with a smile, saying:" Thank you. I have to go now, so enjoy your talk with Kat." Frostie turned back and walked away. Elika sighed and said:"She's actualy a nice person, agree Maynita?" Maynita smiled and said:"Yeah, she is. I still prefer to stick with Kat though." Elika nodded and said:"Yeah, same here." It's night already, everyone has gone to their dorms to sleep. Kat is the only one awake, doing paperwork with Germany. Kat said:"Geez it's almost graduation day, isn't it?"

(A/n)

Hoi guys, it's the author here! Maynita and Elika have their intros now! any ways, tell me if you want more of them ok? I have absolutely no idea what thier personalities are, I only know a bit about them. The school era is probably going to end in 2 to 3 chaps, srry guys. There are still around 4 more servants left, so I should get back to the topic. The characters in school are still gonna be included in the story, so don't worry! See you in the next chap!