Hide and Seek Wars

Artoria and Mordred are in Mordred's classroom, hiding from the people who gound out about their family relationship with each other, Frostie and Emiya. "Phew. Finally out of the crowd." Artoria leant on the wall and sighed. Mordred replied:"Yep. It was my fault. Right." Artoria said:"No, you didn't do anything wrong. That logic is quite correct, to be honest." The rest of the class, Emiya and Frostie came in. Emiya was the last one to come in, so he slammed close the classroom door and locked it. He sighed and said:"Okay. Since everyone in here knows our relationship, might as well tell it out loud. Ria, Son, how did this happen? People in the halls were chasing us all." Mordred looked sheepish. She said:"Um, well I wanted to battle Auntie, but I said it out loud, so everyone heard it..." Indo shouted out:"What!?" Enkidu just took some chocolate from his gate and ate it, basically ignoring Indo's comment. Frostie said:"Okay. So, Mo blurted out what she wants, concerning my title, and Sis just reminded her, concerning Mo's title, everyone heard it, and this started. Okay. Mo, you'll get what you want later, we all are going to confront the mass students." Everyone (Including Gil, I mean it. He did) shouted "Yeah" and took out their weapons (except for Gil and Enkidu, they use their gates so it's to big for a classroom). Flare took out her frying pans, Indo took out his bamboo lance, TK just summoned some magic circles, Kat took out her knife, UK took out his shotgun, Mordred summoned Clarent, Malaysia took out his rifle (Kat shouting in the distance because of the rifle) and Travis took out his spears. They busted out the windows and ran to the rocky field near them. They hid and found their ideal places to hide. The vice principal, Mr.UN, saw the class and siad in the intercom:"Today is official hide and seek with class 12-E! Go get your weapons and try to find them around the school! Good luck!" The people who heard it took out their weapons and rampaged through the school. Emiya, who was watching from the hill, saw the students marching around the school and said to Artoria:"Saber, they are really doing something to find us. I think Mr.UN did this. They are still on the school area a bit far from this area." Artoria took this message in hwr mind and replied:"Yeah. Got it. I'm patrolling the area around us with Fro in my motorcycle." Emiya got this reply, smiled and said:"Using Curraiser eh, very efficient. Keep it up. Tell me if the students are coming okay?" Artoria replied:"Okay. Anyway, they found us." Emiya said:"Shoot. Come back here." Artoria drove Curraiser back to the site and stopped it, now wearing her armor. Frostie jumped out of the motorbike, now wearing her armor as well. "It's us versus the whole school. Just like the old times isn't it?" Artoria nodded and took out Excalibur. The mass of students charged on them, clashing with Artoria and Frostie. Kat, who was just sitting down on the ledge, twirling her knife, sighed at the sight and then her right eye turned red. She said:"Boi!" and jumped down towards the fray. She just slashed and stabbed down anyone who gets in her way. Indo is just charging at people on his komodo dragon. Phillipines charged on the people near Indo with his ox, while Malaysia with his tiger. Mordred, in her armor and Clarent on her hand, rampaged through the enemy lines while just ramdonly shouting things. Enkidu and Gilgamesh are standing on the high mountains and shot the gate on the students. North Korea and South Korea can be seen shouting while nuking the whole battlefield. Flare is just hitting ramdom people with her frying pans. Blitz ran around the students to surround them while Neige freezes them in place. Artoria and Frostie, alone, in the front lines, fighting the students. Emiya is at the ledge near them, smiling. He took out his bow and summoned a sword. He sent a signal to Artoria and Frostie to move back. He pulled the bow and shouted:"Caladbolg!" The sword shot at the students and "nuked" them. Mordred saw the boom and said:"Ancient nuking papa Shirou style!" Artoria heard that and shook her head, trying not to laugh. Emiya saw the outcome and started chanting. Frostie heard Emiya shout the last words in his chant: "Unlimited Blade Works!" They were all now in Emiya's reality marble: a hill with unlimited swords. Gilgamesh shouted in the distance:"Oi, you mongrel! Come help me here! Go ahead and shoot all those freaking swords already!" Artoria smiled at the sight of the reality marble and said:"It's nice to see tgis again, after a long time. Well, we have an advantage now, so dont waste it." Artoria and Frostie gone full out, saying the names of their own swords, releasing their noble phantasms. "Excalibur!" "Shiroi Ekusukaribā!" Gil and Enkidu heard it and said theirs as well:"Enuma Elish!" Emiya shot his swords at the students. Mordred released her noble phantasm as well:"Clarent Blood Arthur!" All those nobke phantsms and hits basically gave them a 100% win. All the students lay down on the floor, unconcious. The reality marble faded as they see the rocky area again. Artoria sighed as she demateralized Excalibur. Frostie dematerialized Shiroi Ekusukaribā and smiled at the distance and said:"We win." The intercom blared the signal that the hide and seek wars ended and the students have to take their end of the bargain. The class shouted their victory call. The day continued as normal. Frostie and Artoria are in their room, talking about the things they did today. "Remember the time you blasted Penny out? That was badass!" Artoria replied witha chuckle, and said:"Want me to do that to you too eh~" She ruffled Frostie's hair and she laughed. Frostie looked out to the sky and said:"It's a half year till Mo graduates. I wonder how this will turn out?"

(A/n)
Hoi it's the author here! Mordy's gonna graduate so be happy! I'm going to turn things back to fate, and the school arc will end(Maybe). I'm just wishing a good day to everyone and for those who didn't read my friend kizarebeccaplays's story, go ahead and read it~ see you in the next chap!