Meeting

Lee Nagyung POV: 

May 10, 2020, 9:00 am-       I'm woken up by my phone notifying me that i have a new message. I roll to my side to reach for my phone, the new soomsung x 20, to check who it is. i unlock my phone and am instantly greeted by a message from my boyfriend: Johnny. 

Johnny❤️: Hey, so........ Can we meet up? i have something i wanna tell u

Me: Ya sure where?

Johnny❤️: at Our Spot at 11:00 am 

Me: ok see u then 💘

Its 9:31 and i finally decide to get out of bed to get ready to meet johnny, This is the fit:

                     (photo from yesstyle)

As i'm about to leave i grab my phone and purse. once i close the door it locks autimaticly and i head off to the location to meet Johnny.  

I finally arrive at 10:52 and spot him at a table with two drinks. As i sit down across from him he looks up away from his phone, with a serious look upon his face. He sighed

" okay i'm gonna make this quick..." he stated

" wHaT Do YoU mEaN?" i ask 

" listen, its been a great 5 months but i personally don't think your good enough."

" WHAT!!!! What are you talking about??? You told me i was your everything" i say trying to hold in my tears

" Exactly you WERE my everthing but not anymore so that being said i'm just gonna head out"

And without another word he left me with a cup of Sprite and a half empty cup of Pepsi. Half as empty as my heart.

As i realized what had happened i lay my head on the table and begin to cry.

After what seemed like forever I calmed myself down and as I lift my head I see a handsome guy standing across from me with a tray in his hand.

"M-may I help you?" I hesitantly asked

"Sorry to bother you, but I saw that you were upset and I figured I would try to cheer you up." He said as he slid the tray to me.

"Food always cheers me up so I got you a burrito", he stated with a smile.

I looked down at the burrito and gave a small smile.

"Thank you I've had a tough morning"

"I can see", he said as he sat across from me in the seat that had earlier occupied my now ex boyfriend. "I hope you don't mind if I sit here. My name's Sungjin by the way, Park Sungjin."

I smile at him again, glad to have company, "go ahead, I'm Lee Nagyung. Nice to meet you Sungjin."